Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Defensive State

edited August 2012 in General
i noticed the population for defence isnt listed when viewing the sector, is it still giving defencepoints per population or not?

Comments

• isnt it like 0.4 def points per person ?
  • edited August 2012
    so i thought, but sector view doesnt list it anymore, hence the question: does it or does it not give defence points

Game Help lists:

Defensive

Military shields always at full power (No energy cost)
    -25% Defensive casualties
    Only 2 useable war leaders
    Population fights as Militia in Defensive Battles. Gain 1 defensive point for each population. Militia suffers double the normal casualties.

Your kingdom is ready for defensive battles. One war leader is required to oversee that Military Shields are always at 10% and another to reduce defensive casualties. Grab your laser axe! Your people will defend your Kingdom with little or no training.
  • but i think BCart made a change that did not make it into the game-guide yet....
  • It does. When I was getting KTed, my news said I was losing militia. And the idiots that didn't notice defensive state and should have broke me, didn't.
  • yeah but if you hover over it in the sector view the tooltip wont show it, bcart should fix both game-guide and the tooltip, easy fix
  • lol bcart forgot about it I guess
    but skato calc has defensive up to date
  • edited August 2012
    As far as I remember, its .25 =1 pop. That was the most recent change before I stopped playing.