Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheater Killer Multis

edited August 2012 in Game Talk
I'm glad whoever made all these accounts managed to hit Flazer you stupid cunt.

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Whoever it is is a fucking disgrace to the cheater hunter group I created rounds ago. You do not gather evidence, you do not have a trial, and you do not vote through SK jury you just build a bunch of fucking multis and multi rape whoever you thing is a cheater and you know what you ended up hitting a legit player. Go delete you fuck up.
  • edited August 2012
    It was obviously justified.

I mean he was rank one so by sk rules he was cheating.

Don't you know its ok now to cheat as long as you say you're doing it to stop cheating, even if you aren't...

Just ask sky, dank and all these other faggots wanting to be sk gods.
  • I vote for KTing Flazer he's a bot lover. No tears.
  • Just ask sky, dank and all these other faggots wanting to be sk gods.
    Isn't very hard. :)
  • To want to be something you are not?

Wouldn't think it is.

BTW shouldn't you be off somewhere not caring?
  • Entirely subjective. Depends on if the whole scenario is being seen through the lenses of a idiot, I guess. Like you. :)
  • Just ask sky, dank and all these other faggots wanting to be sk gods.
    Isn't very hard. :)
    Bcart is the true SK god.
  • He hit flaz? Srs? I'm pretty sure Pat has been beaten down by multis more than anyone in the past ten rounds, and hes cleaner than 99% of sk. Haha you have some shitty luck, bro.
  • lol tell me about it
  • Mav was carts bitch, if he created it bcart wouldnt have been able to just drop him like he did
  • "The cheater hunter group I created"

I laughed my ass off. This is a joke, right? "multi hunters" groups on SK have been around about as long as SK. Slayerz was the first UA that I saw that was dedicated to it. Then there was the SC.
  • I could be wrong, but from what I remember at the time they had a massive argument and Mav fooked off leaving it to cart.

I remember Mav but cant remember anything about him...let alone that he co-developed SK....could be like me and Warsome's argument on MWM.