Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

JonesL

edited August 2012 in Game Talk

Noob needs assistance.

Comments

• Jones, I'm drunk buddy, how you been? And if you guys are pissed he is making multis then suck my dick. This round blows. Not even two galaxies and to the fag ddossing the bot, die in a fire, I could use the inactive land.
  • Can't you fuckers just play well without cheating?

Seriously, the amount of shit thrown at people, and the gall to walk up that hill and shout your game. You are king shit of fuck mountain.
  • edited August 2012

Cheating is part of StarKingdoms and so is bitching.
  • I suicided my SL and died. When I recreated there I was. No problem.
  • Look at your old sector..not sector leader anymore... (;
  • I knew that sector was full of clowns.
  • We are baws.
  • edited August 2012
    I hope he gets KTed I don't like the 2ndC. Bunch of em in there. :)
  • edited August 2012
    On the crystal meth again dank? I have literally no idea how this screen relates to me?

My KD was Reload in 1:3 with Lynog and Qwj and it got deleted.

Striptease is also Mercer one of my friends, WHY oh WHY would i be arguing with him over SL? Hahahaha.

Im pretty sure Zeal was saying Lostlithleigon 1:2 was the one with tons of multis to rape my sector?

Like i say lay of the crystals my man, or dont your shit is brilliant.
  • Ninthlegion in 1:2 admitted over a dozen times that he has multis, was gonna use em to arson the guys in 1:3, yet wants to KT them for being cheaters. Looooooooooooool
  • More proof that its not jones :-D

August 25, 03:41:32 TheLostNinthLegion (1:2) Arson 8,215 115 Your probes have successfully burned their homes. The probe's computers report that they burned a total of 8 residences.
    August 25, 03:41:30 TheLostNinthLegion (1:2) Arson 8,922 89 Your probes have successfully burned their homes. The probe's computers report that they burned a total of 8 residences.
    August 25, 03:41:29 TheLostNinthLegion (1:2) Arson 9,039 118 Your probes have successfully burned their homes. The probe's computers report that they burned a total of 8 residences.
    August 25, 03:41:28 TheLostNinthLegion (1:2) Arson 9,167 128 Your probes have successfully burned their homes. The probe's computers report that they burned a total of 9 residences.
    August 25, 03:41:27 TheLostNinthLegion (1:2) Arson 9,278 111 Your probes have successfully burned their homes. The probe's computers report that they burned a total of 9 residences.
    August 25, 03:41:22 TheLostNinthLegion (1:2) Arson 10,309 82 Your probes have successfully burned their homes. The probe's computers report that they burned a total of 10 residences.
    August 24, 18:37:12 TheLostNinthLegion (1:2) Arson 8,912 62 Your probes have successfully burned their homes. The probe's computers report that they burned a total of 8 residences.
    August 24, 17:05:47 TheLostNinthLegion (1:2) Sabotage Power plants 8,807 97 Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 4 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 0 Fusion Power Plants.
    August 24, 17:05:46 TheLostNinthLegion (1:2) Sabotage Power plants 8,904 98 Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 4 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 0 Fusion Power Plants.
    August 24, 17:05:42 TheLostNinthLegion (1:2) Arson 9,030 126 Your probes have successfully burned their homes. The probe's computers report that they burned a total of 8 residences.
    August 24, 17:05:41 TheLostNinthLegion (1:2) Arson 9,121 91 Your probes have successfully burned their homes. The probe's computers report that they burned a total of 9 residences.
    August 24, 17:05:38 TheLostNinthLegion (1:2) Arson 9,719 68 Your probes have successfully burned their homes. The probe's computers report that they burned a total of 9 residences.
    August 24, 17:05:37 TheLostNinthLegion (1:2) Arson 9,866 148 Your probes have successfully burned their homes. The probe's computers report that they burned a total of 9 residences.
    August 24, 17:05:36 TheLostNinthLegion (1:2) Arson 9,965 100 Your probes have successfully burned their homes. The probe's computers report that they burned a total of 9 residences.
    August 24, 17:05:35 TheLostNinthLegion (1:2) Arson 10,116 152 Your probes have successfully burned their homes. The probe's computers report that they burned a total of 9 residences.
  • Have to say TheLostNinthLegion 1:2 isn't Jones....was talking to willplayssk a few days ago....unless Jones made another AIM account...
  • It's StarCrusader. Thought that was obvious in the other thread, lol. He told me at the start of the round that he was "Imperator" or whatever that name was.
  • *Dank puts his tinfoil hat back on and walks out of the building*
  • WTF are you doing in my sector Dank. Time to get you banned. Or were you bane?
  • Oh and I think its cute how you tried to take SL from me. Shame shame L-)
  • edited August 2012
    On the crystal meth again dank? I have literally no idea how this screen relates to me?

My KD was Reload in 1:3 with Lynog and Qwj and it got deleted.

Striptease is also Mercer one of my friends, WHY oh WHY would i be arguing with him over SL? Hahahaha.

Im pretty sure Zeal was saying Lostlithleigon 1:2 was the one with tons of multis to rape my sector?

Like i say lay of the crystals my man, or dont your shit is brilliant.
    It makes the title more appealing you stupid bitch. So what if it's completely irrelevant.

Here watch:
    Jones, I'm drunk buddy, how you been? And if you guys are pissed he is making multis then suck my dick. This round blows. Not even two galaxies and to the fag ddossing the bot, die in a fire, I could use the inactive land.
    caught

I could have posted about a Hyundai and watermelon. All I have to do is put your name in the topic and you're a dead cheater, don't fuck with me.
  • My word you talk some serious shite dank. Your a harmless little puppy dog, Your never guna be a pitbull just give up and accept what you are
  • edited August 2012
    I've never been scared off the server before have you? Oh that's right you got so scared of Sky that all 3 of you ran away. You didn't kill us we disbanded! LOL. Way to save face morons.
  • deleted actually, Get it right nub, OG dank still smoking meth. tut tut
  • edited August 2012
    Still attributing to me random things that I never did. It just goes to show how much of a threat I actually am to you doesn't it?

Oh hey let me play.

Did you know Lynog fucks puppies in the asshole? So true.
  • puppies? thats just sick dankypoo.
  • FC/dank....threat....

does
    not
    compute
  • I'm a troll that influences other people to kill you. Don't mistake it for harmless.
  • I have literally never been killed by anyone because of you haha

Quite bad considering how long we have both played
  • edited August 2012
    Nobody cares about you queef I've never run into you on the game. I just like to argue with you in the pfs. Lynog however is fun he is easy to find. It's not a good strategic decision to encourage me. I've played this game much longer than he has. Connections are everything. Many veterans warned you.
  • Nobody cares about you queef I've never run into you on the game. I just like to argue with you in the pfs. Lynog however is fun he is easy to find. It's not a good strategic decision to encourage me. I've played this game much longer than he has. Connections are everything. Many veterans warned you.
    look, for amount of time played dank, i give you props/respect. but honestly threatning these guys? I have never once, seen nor have i heard of someone who actually supports you, and even the few people I know that have said they like you, follow lynog or that crew. Maybe your credit and "veteran" players meant something when there was actually a player base, but now I dont't see how you can back it up. w/out multis :)

and as far as I can see that TINY screan shot was of a random kd in 1 2 talking about multis to get sl for another sector or whatever. I would be happy to agree with you if you actually had any SMALL MINUTE ANY proof/evidence this was jones.....
  • If I was the number 1 spot every round I wouldn't be hard to find either