Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FBSK is Broken

edited August 2012 in Bugs and Exploits
I know nobody cares, but:

Upon completion of creating a kingdom, clicking continue to your kingdom will just send you back to the signup screen. I've tried 3 times, each time I had to use a different kingdom name as each previous name was taken. In other words, I can't access my kingdom.

@BCartFall

Comments

• I noticed that happened mid roundish but I didn't have any problems at beginning round so I dunno :/

Has anyone else had any trouble or is in? It may not have been reset yet?
  • This happened to me too way back when.

Haven't found a constant yet; seems to just affect a handful of players trying to sign up.
  • From what I was told its something to do with how old your facebook account is..
  • Correct. Or more precisely it has to do with your facebook account # (younger accounts have bigger number). All accounts after a certain number are not allowed to sign up. It pretty much eliminates multing as the facebook account has to be at least 2-3 years old, maybe even older.

If you can't get in, don't bother trying again. Its not going to work, your facebook is too young. Pretty much the reason why FBSK has around 20-30 active players in any round.
  • Account number that's dumb what happens in a few years?. Cart needs to change the number problem fixed then.
  • I haven't updated my Facebook profile and still don't have timeline and I don't have problems then again I haven't signed up because im going away for 5 weeks
  • Did you create your account since fbsk was created that'll be why. the number is your fbsk id for accounts created before fbsk was..

• edited August 2012
    It's a newer FaceBook account, not even 1 month old.

@BCartFall
  • I dunno man I've only played fbsk twice including this round just been and since there is no archive I couldn't even tell you.

I saved the top 10 this round been I'll post in forums when I get home :)
  • It's a newer FaceBook account, not even 1 month old.

@BCartFall
    And mines my orginal fb account so dunno if that would be the issue
  • Talnoy, will you join us on server 1 this round and not disband like a little girl ?
  • trolololol
  • man im not even going to be active for just over half the round theres no point.
    i'll still troll the pfs but thats all sorry sup3rwhiny i know you will miss me :P
  • error in title, should read:

FBSK is lame, nobody cares

Title should read. No need for FBSK this round, Lews will finish first.
  • FBSK is excusable atleast there is no point at all to S2

im very surprised FBSK hasnt taken off serious who doesnt have fb?
  • FBSK is excusable atleast there is no point at all to S2

im very surprised FBSK hasnt taken off serious who doesnt have fb?
    Not all can join. When i was making ghost kds, i exploited the FB verification that allowed only older FB accounts to use FBSK properly, all new ones created but couldnt access kds and only accessed 1 public nologin kd.
  • lol Lews why do you have 2 kds on FBSK?
    One is for you.
    One is for you.
    oh cool so that means I have 2 kds?

that didn't happen last round :P

that didn't happen last round :P
    Vacation mode...hello.
  • Well he also did go into vaction mode toward the end maybe not for as long as you but getting 5 mil in 3 days is a bit of an ask
  • not 5mil....4mil...and in 5 days really. As i went for 8 days. Also Divine didnt go for last 3 days cos i came back with 2 days left and he posted that msg after I came back...which means 6 days. I can do 4mil in 6 days easy. Even with 20k less land.
  • I was bigger than you pre-vacation mode by at least 1 mil... so either way I would've been bigger lol
    and I spent the last 2 days b4 I left exploring up to 50k land cuz its a nice number lol... would've gotten more nw if I spent the money training military instead
  • I have better endgame
  • Quit fighting you noobs
  • Quit fighting you noobs
    Suck Divine's Cock!!!