Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When does next round start?

edited August 2012 in General
When, after the current round ends, does the next round open for sign ups?

Comments

• Whenever BCart logs in and resets. Could be minutes, could be days. Either way there's no point playing next round if the Ghost bug doesn't get fixed...
  • It was suppose to end 2 hours ago...I think its safe to say BCart is dead and that this round will never end.
  • first of all, no

second of all, you are in the next day, which is august 16th at 10pm because your internal clock at that time is in the 16th, bcart's clock doesnt update the day compared to his date of where the game is located but by your date on your computer

third of all, bcart isnt dead
  • who cares we are supposed to be boycotting this shit
  • well the last reset was like 2 hours maybe not even that was super quick
    so..... shit happens
  • Yeh but the one before that was 2 days.
  • Yeh but the one before that was 2 days.
    my point exactly
  • He might actually be looking at the ghost kd problem...

Wouldn't that fantasy world be a nice place to live in?
  • maybe in a parallel universe he isnt a gay cunt but has an ugly sister instead
  • maybe in a parallel universe he isnt a gay cunt but has an ugly sister instead
    Thats your dream eh? So you can hit on Bcart.
  • sure this isnt like inception and its actually your dream within my dream?
    because in this universe id smash bcarts sister any day of the week, and when i say smash i mean insert my penis in her vagina

@bcartfall
  • Why do I get the fleeting feeling that when I log in tomorrow morning half of the pf's are gonna be banned?
  • Dunno

@bcartfall

Have you ever thought of doing your sister? since you know your American and thats what they do in the South :P lol
  • edited August 2012
    Yeah us Canadians dont fuck our sisters. Unless he is from Saskatchewan, then its debatable.

Pretty sure Ive explained the time problem once a round for as long as I can remember. Cray how many times its to the same people :p Its still 07:22 August 16th in BCart land.
  • Why do I get the fleeting feeling that when I log in tomorrow morning half of the pf's are gonna be banned?
    One can only dream.
  • ooooh Canadian well i guess im gonna hit up DarkFort for her address when i go to Canada lol :P

@bcartfall
  • Talnoy pushes the limit a lot....he's like mindnra...
  • Someone said hes from penticton? If so I wouldnt be surprised if she lives there too haha, she'd be one of the uglier ladies there.
  • lol i think dank posted it i just masturbate to it ;)

@bcartfall

@bcartfall
    She looks like she's 13 or 14 in that pic.

Just sayin'.
  • Time in Bcartfall land is sk time GMT - 6 or just American/Canadian Mountain Time Zone :p

And perhaps if we didnt bad mouth him so much and post pictures of his sister he would be more receptive? Btw I remember seeing that pic years ago when it first appeared, its fucking creepy that you kept it.
    You must be new around here Boy

@bcartfall

Just sayin'.

@bcartfall

Just sayin'.
    Exactly ;)