Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Interesting: a ghost just got hit....

edited August 2012 in General
August 11, 09:32:07 Our kingdom BCartfall (2:10) bravely defended against homer simpson (1:12) and lost 25 planets.

Kingdom not found. on both of the BCartfall's in(2:10)

someone figured out a way to hit something i cant see.....

Comments

• edited August 2012
    It happens when someone tries to make a ghost.

You try to attack the kingdom that is visible but the attack directs you to the "ghosted" kingdom. I noticed it when sky was making all the accounts. I tried to attack an "inactive" with 250 land but my attack ended on another kd with no Id found.
  • That's the gist of it, yeah. If you made ten kingdoms under one BSGid, the last kingdom you make will be your main kingdom. If you click on any of the others, it'll point to the tenth kingdom you made. If your tenth kingdom is not online, others will be able to grab the other nine kingdoms.
  • both the bcarts are inactive (showup as * in the name) and yet both of them got hit while being a ghost.... how do you explain that SkyDragonX? or does that give a hint on how to hit bruce?
  • Skydragon is a cunt!
  • Skydragon is a cunt!
    yeah really mature reaction.... just shutup if you arent answering the question nor have anything usefull to add to the discussion

• You shut up .... cunt!

oh and stop shagging his curry arse!
  • those are my ghosts and they got hit because my main bcartfall wasn't online like skydragon just said. they arn't ghosts when my main account is online xD
  • both the bcarts are inactive (showup as * in the name) and yet both of them got hit while being a ghost.... how do you explain that SkyDragonX? or does that give a hint on how to hit bruce?
    I'm not sure. What I stated in my earlier post is how it worked when I made around 20 "SkyDragon" kingdoms which occupied Galaxy 2. It could be that once your main kingdom becomes a ghost, it becomes its own separate kingdom linked to that BSGid and the other kingdoms are "unlinked" or something from that BSGid. I don't know how it fully works.

As with "Final Apocalypse" though, I've yet to find a way to unghost or hit a ghost kingdom. I'm of the view that it can't be done.
  • i just love how he rocks up randomly in any thread and says skydragon is a cunt
    it more humorous than insulting now :P