Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GayR - The gift that keeps on giving.

edited August 2012 in General
So after yet ANOTHER speech on how hes quitting and deleting EVERYTHING related to sk...as shown below, as I said he is back

Edit: there's no point. This community has had well over 20 people supporting this; even the owner, forum mods permit it. I'm deleting my everything related to SK. As to why I even came back, the hell if I know.
It didnt get you no attention last time you said it and it wont now. You know why? because thats all it is, attention seeking.

Remember the story of the boy who cried wolf? Well when you cry leaving nobody listens anymore, so either do it or stop being boring and saying it every few days.

edit - see you tomorrow or even later today when you are back on here forgetting your 2nd threat to leave in 2 days.

Then in uni chat denies he even said what he said even though it is still in the topic :-))

August 8, 10:38:48 Anomander Rake (2:4) now wasnt you quitting?
August 8, 10:39:44 Ghost Trial (1:1) You can putter on all you'd like; I have quit the forums. I'm sorry you're too fucking stupid to connect the dots and realize
August 8, 10:39:48 Ghost Trial (1:1) that this != forums
August 8, 10:42:55 Anomander Rake (2:4) Gayr...."'m deleting my everything related to SK. As to why I even came back, the hell if I know. "
August 8, 10:42:59 Anomander Rake (2:4) your exact words mate
August 8, 10:43:09 Ghost Trial (1:1) I said nothing of the sort
August 8, 10:43:11 Anomander Rake (2:4) so i would assume "everything related to SK would include YOUR SK ACCOUNT
August 8, 10:43:15 Anomander Rake (2:4) you sad saaad man
August 8, 10:43:17 Ghost Trial (1:1) You ca n't even paraphrase correctly

And my fav part of this outbreak of attention seeking
August 8, 10:40:46 Ghost Trial (1:1) And no, hearing you spew the same hatred and bigotry for years on end gets pretty old. It's a circus of dumb fuckery and not
August 8, 10:46:20 Ghost Trial (1:1) I said no such thing. I won't repeat myself to you, nigger.
August 8, 10:48:29 Ghost Trial (1:1) There's no point in spamming a welfare system homophobic nigger
complaining about hatred and bigotry whilst spouting racism in uni chat :-))

Do yourself a favor and stop being a facebook style attention seeking weirdo and either leave or shut the fuck up saying it

Comments

• wonder if he will post in here on his not deleted forum account too

EVERYTHING related to sk includes a SK ACCOUNT ;)
  • Alright qwj, usually it's just for fun maybe bit funny... but really?
  • you cant take the heat, stay out of the kitchen
  • edited August 2012
    Really mate..

Says hes quitting twice, stays THEN denies it
    Complains and cries about homophobia, calls people niggers

Either stop crying saying you are quitting or quit

edit - SIGNS UP AS SOMEONE ELSE TO TROLL, CRIES ABOUT BEING TROLLED :-))
  • Haha, I know your British and all but everytime I see you post the word mate I think your gonna ask if you should "put some more shrimp on the barby" lmao
  • campbell do a gayr and retire "mate" you dont realise how stupid you look right now
  • edited August 2012
    Lol its just pathetic people jump to insults like that, we sling it around good naturedly but when it becomes personal is when its saaaad.
    This game really is a breeding ground for fail.

Applies to everyone tbh, not directed at you fellas in particular.
  • Apparently gays are off limits for abuse but calling people niggers is fine
  • So what happens when you call someone a gay nigger?
  • gayr screws any people
  • Apparently gays are off limits for abuse but calling people niggers is fine
    That's how it should be. Screw black people.

:-))
  • Its all fun and games till someone gets butthurt ;)
  • Butthurt... Isn't that a gay thing? Oh... Wait... I see what you did there!
  • Quit and then make new name. Quitting is much more fun than playing. I plan to quit every round going forward.
  • I'm not sure this needed its own thread.
  • edited August 2012
    Think you're trying too hard Qwj. Everyone says things in the heat of the moment. Chill. :)
  • Basically lynog is a prick. I think the new thread got the point across nicely and most of the community will concur!
  • :-)) this is great someone needs to keep these lols rolling
  • Think you're trying too hard Qwj. Everyone says things in the heat of the moment. Chill. :)
    They sure do, but this guy does it almost monthly. Hes worse than dank.
    I'm not sure this needed its own thread.
    Not quite up to the standard of your "You Gayfer" thread telling someone to contact you on aim eh?

• Basically lynog is a prick. I think the new thread got the point across nicely and most of the community will concur!
    I think you are confused numb nuts.
  • I'm always confused, I just wanted to join in
  • I'm always confused, I just wanted to join in
    Your name is great for this thread
  • Your face is great for a disabled person to have
  • Your face is great for a disabled person to have
    Damn man... That's low. Lynog IS disabled.

Haven't you heard about his ankles?
  • nobody who calls THEMSELVES arseville, has the right to troll anybody
  • Anyone who wastes their own life figuring out best ways to cheat on a text based game has no right to do anything as they in no way shape or form benefit human kind.

And Arseville is my old KD name
  • Anyone who wastes their own life figuring out best ways to cheat on a text based game has no right to do anything as they in no way shape or form benefit human kind.

And Arseville is my old KD name
    What has skydragon done to deserve u saying that

• Our kingdom Anomander Rake (2:4) bravely defended against Ghost Trial (1:1) and was victorious.
    Our kingdom El Diablo (2:4) bravely defended against Ghost Trial (1:1) and was victorious.

HAHAHAH

how gayr, how is it possible to be so bad mate, i dont understand
  • Pics or didn't happen.