Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free premium

edited August 2012 in Game Talk
Contract is out on Darubian. If you embarass backstab or KT him msg me to collect your reward. This will remain in effect until I grow bored with him.

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Fuck off dank ya borin cunt
  • He refuses to show who he is.

Although we did win the challenge over killing those 2 kingdoms he was protecting :D
  • edited August 2012
    Good job Qwj and company. Our feud is basically Darubian got mad I argue with you and Lynog. So he wanted to be with the kewl kids. Now he's on his own with the people he wanted to impress hunting him. It amuses me.
  • Dank must really hate me if he is giving away a premium to pwn me lol.

Hell, as they always say in business, if you don't have any haters then you aren't doing it right.
  • There is do much sad in this thread i dont even...
  • edited August 2012
    It's not much money for some entertainment. There's a price on your head. Premium for verifiable location will pay I don't welch.
  • edited August 2012
    Its still more money than I or anyone else in this game would spend on you.
  • edited August 2012
    Oh well I don't care. The reward system will apply next round as well. Gonna try a change in tactics. If it works better than making multis it is cheaper than investing my own time. I really hate updating accounts.
  • investing my own time.
    I really hate updating accounts.
    Why are you even playing?
  • edited August 2012
    What are you fucking stupid? I'm not playing. The games infested by a bot you dipshit. I'm offering a few bucks for someone to harass this guy because I don't want to invest the time. If you're interested message me with the details.
  • You've cemented yourself as a useless fucking twat hahaha. I recall you giving Lynog shit for spending money on a bot, and yet here you are offering the same thing on a lesser scale.

Go away Dank, you are offering to pay because you couldn't manage to wreck Darubian on your own, and thats saying something.
  • edited August 2012
    I'm friends with Lynog now. It's what ya all wanted. So come get some money. We got tons of it you drive us in our limos come visit.

I swear people are stupid as shit. I can come here and say all kinds of shit about what Lynog is doing nobody believes a word of it. Meanwhile he'll be sitting in a sector with me spinning accounts. Sure I can tell you this too because you can't do shit about it. I pick and choose what I want to tell for specific purposes. Yall crack me up. If this game were real I'd have soft killed the lot of ya years ago. I've said this many times before I'm not obligated to lead a crusade. I will flip on a dime if you all stick your heads up your ass for a prolonged period.
  • Ill just take the money.