Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mars Curiosity

edited August 2012 in General
This craft will land in just over two hours, who is going to watch?

Also, if you want to see it and do not have the nasa chan on your tube, they have it available on XBL!

Comments

• She landed safely! Images came immediately! Curiosity will soon spend her first night on mars!
  • The first 3 images were fascinating. Thinking of going back to Uni to finish my Physics degree so I can hopefully get a job at NASA and be a part of wonderful things like this. :)
  • im thinking 1/10 odds they are all brutally murdered Chronicles of Riddick: Pitch Black style
  • Not trolling, but what's so special about this one? It's not the first rover on Mars or anything.
  • It's the second.

And the first one stopped moving, I think.
  • Pretty sure there's been more than two rovers on Mars.
  • its not the second, third

first one exploded due to unit calculation errors

second one made it safely

this one is the third
  • edited August 2012
    Ok this'll be the fourth successful rover (hopefully).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_rover
  • Tldr nobody knows how many mars rovers there are
  • I'm still waiting for them to find oil or some other type of fuel on Mars so epic space battles start. Maybe tiberium?
  • New iphone soon Darubian u better make thread.
  • pospos
    edited August 2012
    cool
  • its not the second, third

first one exploded due to unit calculation errors

second one made it safely

this one is the third
    Wrong. Its the fourth.
  • OR.... was it the fifth and they didnt tell us about the fourth ;)
  • Don't you guys remember Cyberton destroying a rover?!?!
  • dont think so, looked at that site posted its actually the fifth, they arent account the other one
  • Wasnt that the moon? And pretty sure Cyberton is a planet... then again i remember reading somewhere that Cyberton was just a gigantic transformer :/
  • Wasnt that the moon? And pretty sure Cyberton is a planet... then again i remember reading somewhere that Cyberton was just a gigantic transformer :/
    Michael Bay has fucked you up.
  • Poor guy has MBS... The only known cure is a large dose of canon.
    Michael Bay has fucked you up.
    Na was just something i read on the train on my iphone cant even find it now so im unsure it is even true. meh
  • So who won?
  • won?
    Space invaders.
  • New iphone soon Darubian u better make thread.
    /chuckle
  • won?
    Space invaders.