Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A game that is a hundred and thousands times better as SK !

2»

Comments

• Ahahahahahah! You really do sadden me. Still on that same showboat?

You need to get a little more creative there buddy.
  • if i needed to get more creative then i would,

get the hof counted bitch

AlexanderTheNotSoGREAT (2:6)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Terra Form
    Networth: 878,280 (187)
    Land: 589 (296)
    Honor: 208 (409)

check your boy out darubanub :DDDDD

• i Cant believe a man who was dating a woman and then found out she had a penis and fell even more in love with it, is calling me special
    Theres always extra special
    What is wrong with that, exactly?
    He's paint chip eating full blown brain dead. I was with a tranny once upon a time and fully admitted it. I've been harassed by a few people because of it for years in the forums every single time I've posted and the community has supported the harassers.

You know what, fuck it and fuck you all. Goodbye.
  • bye bye gayr, make sure you give the wifey a good ol blowjob tonight, take away some of that stress build up
  • i Cant believe a man who was dating a woman and then found out she had a penis and fell even more in love with it, is calling me special
    Theres always extra special
    I was with a tranny once upon a time and fully admitted it. I've been harassed by a few people because of it for years in the forums every single time I've posted and the community has supported the harassers.

You know what, fuck it and fuck you all. Goodbye.

hahahahah

• Hahahahahahahahahahaha

It is really annoying. It's like you rehash the same shit when this guy logs in. Every. Fucking. Time.
  • NSG if you had done what he done would you expect people to forget it?

I think he forgets he made his lynog pf name just to troll me BEFORE i ever found out about his tranny story.
  • Wasnt it jesus himself that once said ..."Cant take being trolled, dont try and troll others"
  • You know what, fuck it and fuck you all. Goodbye.
    Aww, poor kid.

It is really annoying. It's like you rehash the same shit when this guy logs in. Every. Fucking. Time.
    And your shit .gifs as well.

• I just signed up, not really going to play but do want to see what it is about. Looks pretty, I see there is quite a bit of strategic depth as far as personal kingdom goes. However, does it replicate the social/political nature of starkingdoms? Personally I have felt that SK very closely replicates the way nations or even people behave in real life and the grouping of kingdom/sector/alliance and a competition that exists on all three of those levels is what makes starkingdoms so unique.
  • Tough spot. Id pick jayr over half the sad fucks who play this game, but neithe of you seem to be able to resist shitting in eachothers cornflakes.
  • Also the whole Server for 4 years crap? I don't know if I am into that. The beauty of starkingdoms is that every two months any noob could start on the same level as anyone else. And in history of SK we have seen plenty of noobs that decided they would be AL's their second round and sometimes those alliances even managed to last and survive (cought Lumi and Source cough)

The second part this game is most likely lacking is player-guild movement. By allowing you to choose your guild, you are creating conditions where the guilds are just too set in stone. Same players, same leaders, same bs. Starkingdoms has a winning combination of can't choose sector but can choose alliance by majority. It creates a very interesting formula where players can both be loyal to a team but also will eventually have to mix with other players.

That allows players/leadership/power to be in constant change.
  • Some of the UA's got ridiculous though. Shit's wack yo.
  • Got to give them credit, the set up looks interesting. I see their player base is at max 9k and mostly around 1.5-2k. Starkingdoms crushed that in its prime. Do you have to pay to be competitive or does that just give you some cool bonus features?
  • Maximum Bases 9 Not limited
    Maximum Level of Advanced buildings 5 Not limited
    Construction Queue 2 5
    Research Queue 2 5

Dunno what that means, but looks to me like paying players get an upper hand.
  • No sense in paying for a game that does that. Not to mention pay to queue is stupid.
  • Assuming the game is worth paying for in the first place. Otherwise, it just makes the game worse.
  • edited August 2012
    anything with all the pictures is just a little to nerdy. id rather stick with pure numbers.
  • Is anyone here playing Dayz?
  • Is anyone here playing Dayz?
    Here.