Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LoL multis are cocky...

edited August 2012 in General
They would atleast try to hide when I played lmao... I found 6 just in my sector news from today.

So here we go again...Lets see how many times I get multied vs how many multis I can get posted and killed during these UNI naps .... For old times sake :P

Obviously the alliances will have to handle them thereselves do to NAPS for now but heres a start.

MOO 8 (1:16) Mystical Lands 1,441 386,458 481
Garie (1:16) Oceanic 1,043 193,187 957

IP MATCH:

IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D - August 2, 15:39:51

INTERACTION:

August 2, 09:08:18 Our brave kingdom Garie (1:16) attacked KontraBand () and failed.
August 2, 09:08:21 Our brave kingdom Garie (1:16) attacked KontraBand () and failed.
August 2, 11:09:14 Our brave kingdom MOO 8 (1:16) attacked KontraBand () and conquered 21 planets.

Whomever is running these multis sux at it btw.

Comments

• Don't worry, they have other priorities, like going after kingdoms that have no history of IP + Interaction, but do it once by mistake. :)
  • Well I only got half stories on the big fckers who interacted,but TBH if I were leading I would tell them they cant interact on targets for the rest of the round or they can delete...which would likely piss them off and I would end up posting em anyways cuz they would probly interact on me :P

I very sneaky sir.
  • They would atleast try to hide when I played lmao... I found 6 just in my sector news from today.

So here we go again...Lets see how many times I get multied vs how many multis I can get posted and killed during these UNI naps .... For old times sake :P

Obviously the alliances will have to handle them thereselves do to NAPS for now but heres a start.

MOO 8 (1:16) Mystical Lands 1,441 386,458 481
    Garie (1:16) Oceanic 1,043 193,187 957

IP MATCH:

IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D - August 2, 15:39:51

INTERACTION:

August 2, 09:08:18 Our brave kingdom Garie (1:16) attacked KontraBand () and failed.
    August 2, 09:08:21 Our brave kingdom Garie (1:16) attacked KontraBand () and failed.
    August 2, 11:09:14 Our brave kingdom MOO 8 (1:16) attacked KontraBand () and conquered 21 planets.

Whomever is running these multis sux at it btw.

Thats cos you are old man.
  • This is kinda true...
  • Don't worry, they have other priorities, like going after kingdoms that have no history of IP + Interaction, but do it once by mistake. :)
    No history.....except the 5 matching IPs that suddenly disappeared when they wer caught haha
  • I will admit that I thought it was weird as well when you mentioned that in the other thread. :p
  • They got my 350 land KD lmao...How much land have they lost? You fail at cheating. You win at being baited into wasting wls and probes :P