Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Torment/Avengers - I'm Disappointed

Comments

• Someone using multis is clearly representative of two entire alliances.
  • You think they are going for my sok/som while I'm a KT for any other reason? If you have another theory, let me know!
  • edited August 2012
    Who even says it's them? If you're a kt, there's probably 5 OTHER alliances perfectly willing to roll easy land.
  • Who even says it's them? If you're a kt, there's probably 5 OTHER alliances perfectly willing to roll easy land.
    *raises hand*

lol
  • Who even says it's them? If you're a kt, there's probably 5 OTHER alliances perfectly willing to roll easy land.
    *raises hand*

lol
  • Does this mean I can blame honeybadgers and 1:2 for the multis that were kidnapping me when I was a KT?
  • I thought using scanners was a ktable offence
    Not sure what you mean by scanners. If you are talking about beans deal, I don't use the bankfinder and stuff. As far as I'm concerned, the thing doesn't work (or I don't know how to use it, tested it a few rounds ago). I like the rax calc and the autofill for training, as well as the fact that you can quickly see a kingdoms location the old way (helpful for an AL trying to ban a KD from AC/forums).
  • edited August 2012
    lol just got out of newbie gonna kill these multis RAWR
    Not sure what you mean by scanners. If you are talking about beans deal, I don't use the bankfinder and stuff. As far as I'm concerned, the thing doesn't work (or I don't know how to use it, tested it a few rounds ago). I like the rax calc and the autofill for training, as well as the fact that you can quickly see a kingdoms location the old way (helpful for an AL trying to ban a KD from AC/forums).
    I think he's talking about multi high-probe accounts
  • No AL would ever have to worry about universal shaming/warring if it became commonplace to set aside warring and KT the KDs.

Oh wait, it used to be. Faggots.