Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What the hell happened?

edited July 2012 in General
I figure I've been gone about 10 rounds or so, and now s2 has like 50 players, no alliances and a bunch of in-sector fighting all over the place. What the hell happened now?

Arcam

Comments

• the ghost happened
  • BCart didn't happen. And now the game is almost dead.
  • Since youve played, the ghost kds havent been an issue, its really just been multies combined with ALs doing stupid shit that makes the game unplayable for some people.

Its common to have sister alliances because they dont have the ability to pull activity from their five sectors, and they need support.

Ghost kd's made a comeback this round and i bet that will contribute to another chunk of players leaving.

As for S2, it went thru at least three rounds of being obliterated by multies.
  • Good question. I'm in the same boat as you.

Then I came back onto the pfs and realized that anyone with any sense whatsoever has abandoned this game, leaving just the trolls and those who've been around too long to move on.
  • im no troll
  • *sigh*

Would there be any point rallying players to try and fix this mess or has everyone honorable left already?
  • People say they care but then theyll pull a complete douchebag move that just negates it.

Ex: guy who trapped the Ghost kd this round behind NAPs multied multiple people from what i heard.
  • BCart didn't happen.
  • yep, cheating to stop a cheater, then turning around and telling alliances " if you dont do xxxxx ill let the ghost out on your alliance and only your alliance"
  • edited July 2012
    Cheating is never right, and cheating to stop a cheater can't normally be justified. In the case of 1:14, I believe it was justified when looking at the bigger picture but even that depends on an individuals perception of whether cheating is right in any scenario. That means that some of us have to make Judgement calls and act them out. I didn't help for Qwj, Lynog or anyone else - I helped out because I believed it was the right thing to do. Bruce was raping good, legitimate SK players with impunity and something had to be done. I don't even care if those top players will never know that I was one guy that decided to help contain Bruce and helped ensure that they archived this round, now or in the future. All that matters is the present, and that it was the right thing to do today.

But yeah, containing the ghost, then threatening others with it just goes to show how untrustworthy some people are and that you should probably always doubt their original intentions.
  • But taking out the multi's is futile if the AL is not in your own sector. I'm assuming Lynog is the AL (Based on the original threat), and thus he can disband the alliance at any time from the relative comfort of sector 2:4.
  • yep, cheating to stop a cheater, then turning around and telling alliances " if you dont do xxxxx ill let the ghost out on your alliance and only your alliance"
    Ahaha, that's hilarious. It's not the multi's fault - it's the game owner's fault.

Quit blaming each other for breaking rules that are sooo easy to break, that don't have any consequences for breaking them. Ask yourselves, "if a law/rule has no enforcement, is it still a law/rule?"
  • hello arcam, are you a doctor yet?
    Ahaha, that's hilarious. It's not the multi's fault - it's the game owner's fault.

Quit blaming each other for breaking rules that are sooo easy to break, that don't have any consequences for breaking them. Ask yourselves, "if a law/rule has no enforcement, is it still a law/rule?"
    Without the competitive edge, I dont see the appeal of SK. and despite the cheatinf that happens, I can still compete as much as Id like to, so cheating isnt that widespread.

Fact is the game could be fine if people werent twats, shouldnt need BCart to enforce a dead game. Trollin with multis is funny but nobody is forced to ghost or multi, they just want some level of power... god knows why
  • edited July 2012
    Ask yourselves, "if a law/rule has no enforcement, is it still a law/rule?"
    Yes. Not being allowed to cheat isn't a "BCart rule and thus only BCart can enforce it", it is an SK community rule. And it IS enforced - If you're caught cheating, you will be KT'd.
    Trollin with multis is funny but nobody is forced to ghost or multi, they just want some level of power... god knows why
    Must have some pathetic lives if they grab onto a little power so forcefully. :)
  • Lynog isnt the AL, I was but let shadow be AL so he could accept new naps

Ghost was never going to be released from naps, no matter what people did I would always rather see bruce bored and exploring than hitting top players, simply for the fact that hes shit and would never be able to do it without the bug

And, in this situation cheating to stop a cheat was 100% the right thing to do.... A5519 only gives a shit because he wanted his rank 200 kingdom to be able "to hit people" like he could break anything with that shit.

He didnt give a shit whether legit people got hit by a cheat so long as he could hit newbies.

The only time cheating to stop a cheat is not the answer is when it simply cant be done legitimately. Therefore there was no choice.

Even if nobody wanted me to I would have still cheated to get bruce napped up even without skydragons help purely because such a shit player doesnt deserve to be hitting people like that.
  • Just dont cheat. Easy :p
  • I agree 101% with Qwj's post. :)

Well said. And thanks for the clarification regarding Lynog.
  • Yeah, noble intentions and all that, but fact of it is many people probably believed lynogs pf post :p
    SK players rarely do anything for the greater good, hence why we need BCart tp intervene.
  • Pay no attention to the bot or the fact s1 has maybe 15 people on it.
  • Pay no attention to Dank.
  • Pay no attention to the cock in Dank's mouth.
  • Skydragon stop with the jesus act mate, you ruined my kd using 21 multies and a bot.
  • Skydragon stop with the jesus act mate, you ruined my kd using 21 multies and a bot.
    lynog complains about bot usage.
    No one will point out the hilarity.
    Man this place never gets old.
    lynog complains about bot usage.
    No one will point out the hilarity.
    Man this place never gets old.
    theres a homosexual with my name in the pfs
    i will point out the hilarity
    Man this place never gets old

• theres a homosexual with my name
    About time you came out.

• theres a homosexual with my name
    About time you came out.
    But ive seen Lynog's floorplans, he doesnt have a closet.
  • he gave it to qwj

gave it good
  • Trollin with multis is funny but nobody is forced to ghost or multi, they just want some level of power... god knows why
    Must have some pathetic lives if they grab onto a little power so forcefully. :)

Its even more pathetic doing it in a virtual world, grow some balls, buy a white van and some candy......