Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ALL ALLIANCE LEADERS READ

edited July 2012 in Game Talk
If you don't kill Optical for being JonesL I will log into each kingdom in 1:14 and switch the votes to the Ghost kingdom.

Either kill him or deal with the ghost for the rest of the round!

Comments

• Well he's visible atm
  • Not bored of killing me yet sci u piece of turd :D
  • edited July 2012
    If you kill him I actually can login to the kingdoms in the ghost kingdoms sector and un-nap your alliance

:)
  • If you don't kill him I actually can login to the ghost kingdom and un-nap your alliance

:)
  • Thanks for locking him up and all, but threatening to set him loose when something in game doesn't go in a way you think is "fair", that is pretty shitty.
  • I 100% AGREE
  • To be honest... if you guys didn't see the catch coming somewhere along the line, I feel sorry for you.
  • And I'm not saying kill Optical, I'm saying leave the ghost out of it. Lol.
  • well, if you guys do anything, i will reveal that I am actually Bcart and ban you all!
  • Yea well if you guys dont do anything i promise the round will continue to suck as much balls if you do something
  • edited July 2012
    I was joking to sci glostix dry your eyes

watching bruce do no attacking is much more fun :)
  • If you guys don't kill sci for suggesting to kill jones because I am supposed to suggest killing jones I will switch all the votes to the ghost kingdom.
  • Why would the ghost obey? Making those kind of threats implies they have control :)
  • i lol'd.
  • Like how u THINK u have control of the ghost...when, you dont.
  • wow you would seriously lick this guys bumhole if you could haha, constant ass licking in here/sfs/prefs etc

he aint the master of shit hes a very poor kd builder who cant be hit back
  • You can't vote for the ghost kingdom. It just won't let you. We tried at the beginning of the round. You would have to convince shadow to leave and I doubt he wants to leave. Me on the otherhand. Well lets just say I love drama and Bruce is the master of drama.
    You're the type of douche that uses invicibility cheat codes in single player on easy mode aren't you?

Bruce isn't the master of drama, he is a coward. Using a ghost kd doesn't make you anything more than a pussy in my eyes.
  • edited July 2012
    To hell with a reason just kill JonesL. Pretty much every dirty trick in the game revolves around him. That means he is responsible for my trolling. You should kill him for that.
  • back on the warlord account now. must of got a good fix lastnight
  • i thought vbj was the cause of your trolling