Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Fix for Ghost Kingdoms.

edited July 2012 in Bugs and Exploits
@bcartfall

Did anyone really expect anything else?

Comments

• I dont understand the connection

• So when did pf's get rolled over by 13 year olds? Thought there was nothing but relics here.
  • i'm 14 bitch get it right.
  • there actually is a way to hit ghost kingdoms.
    lol

srsly nobody remembers how to hit ghosts? lol they die so fast, usually save it till b4 round ends. LOL then them no defense buggers just melt to shit
  • there actually is a way to hit ghost kingdoms.
    lol

srsly nobody remembers how to hit ghosts? lol they die so fast, usually save it till b4 round ends. LOL then them no defense buggers just melt to shit
    please enlighten us.

• If you can tell us, I think at this point, we would consider you an SK Hero.
  • I only thing that comes to mind is building a link but the ingame links would be the same. This may be a Meadows question or Silverion.
  • Forgot silverion existed.
  • Walls doesnt know. He's posted this twice.
  • July 30, 14:32:57 Our kingdom Greg Jennings (2:16) bravely defended against Final Apocalypse (2:13) and lost 315 planets.

What the hell Sky?
  • Sorry man, but you were just a 30k goon break for 315 land. Couldn't resist. What can I do to make it up to you? I didn't know that kingdom was yours.
  • My god your double standards never cease to amaze me assdragon.
  • edited July 2012
    I've been hitting mainly multi's and inactives prior to the hit on Scars. Only reason I hit him was because that was some low defense for 315 land. If I knew it was him, I never would have because I check Kingdom Information screen first to see if it's someone familiar. :)

Just bored and waiting for the new round to start so I can have a legitimate main kingdom again (As well as hopeful that ghost creation method is patched by then)
  • i await to see how legitimate it is buddy
  • lol@ how you wont hit them if they are a known player but everyone else is fairgame
    i assume you're using a ghost kd
  • Sorry man, but you were just a 30k goon break for 315 land. Couldn't resist. What can I do to make it up to you? I didn't know that kingdom was yours.
    Wasn't my KD, just know the guy and he isn't a multi or anything, and I was under the impression you were only hitting multis.
  • i await to see how legitimate it is buddy
    Unlike the current round, I won't even be going after you because there's no point. I'd rather just put aside differences and play the game with single kingdoms as I've done in the past. :)
    lol@ how you wont hit them if they are a known player but everyone else is fairgame
    i assume you're using a ghost kd
    Well, actually I won't hit them regardless. I've been hitting Multi's and inactives and generally stay away from active kingdoms. Greg was just some very easy land and couldn't resist.
    Wasn't my KD, just know the guy and he isn't a multi or anything, and I was under the impression you were only hitting multis.
    Yeah, I've just been hitting Barie, Garie, Marie and Zarie (Multi's) + inactives 95% of the time. Intend to go on to the MOO kingdoms soon enough.

Tell him I apologize.