Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fifty Shades of Hilarious

edited July 2012 in General
You've probably heard of this BDSM-filled load of crap series that women everywhere are falling over. I vowed never to read it and this review is probably the most hilarious thing I've ever read.

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/340987215

Starts there, and there are two more for book 2 & 3. NSG, take note, this person employs perfect usage of GIFs.

Comments

• i heard it's a terribly written book and plenty of chicks read it despite thinking it's terrible because it's a ridic turn on and it's done wonders for previously low sex drives. also that it's not really that BDSM. i haven't read it though so idk :) i only heard about it on the interwebs this past week or something
  • wasnt it a twilight fan fiction?

supposedly an awful book but its the "in thing" now so all the facebook girls are all over it haha
  • That reviewer is under the impression the book is about the planets dumbest girl that gets borderline raped by a douchebag a few hundred times.

true or not, its fucking hilarious haha
  • I didn't know it was supposed to be a twilight thing or not, but that was actually my first thought after reading the first few chapters offered as a sampler on my phone. There are some absolutely perfect parallels between the main chars, even to the point where the guy's initial attraction to the girl is based off of how he can never tell what she's thinking. Yup, that's NOT familiar... Writing is definitely poor though, I was expecting more based on its popularity. That review was hilarious, but I wish the writer had counted how many times the girl flushed, cause I think it was like 10 times per chapter in just the first 3. Some scenes it seemed like every other line she was blushing again.
  • Haha read her 2nd and 3rd book reviews of the trilogy...lol
  • something about ixta reading a dirty book turns me on
  • The Fifty Shades trilogy was developed from a Twilight fan fiction originally titled Master of the Universe and published episodically on fan-fiction websites under the pen name "Snowqueens Icedragon". The piece featured characters named after Stephenie Meyer's characters in Twilight, Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. After comments concerning the sexual nature of the material, James removed the story from the fan-fiction websites and published it on her own website, FiftyShades.com
    yep
  • Meh seems like a bad book.