Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cyborg you pathetic trash player

edited July 2012 in Game Talk
How about you stop being a fucking cunt by abusing game bugs to get ahead. As if you weren't already pathetic trash now you have to use a ghost KD to hit those whom you do not like because you are an unskilled cunt who can not do it in a legit fashion. You already have little to no credibility with a majority of the players on this game and by continuing to use this ghost KD to hit targets will make you completely disrespected and worthless. You will not ever survive another round and there will always be someone here to ruin your SK game for the rest of the time you play whether it be with multis or with coordinated strikes against your KD's round after round. I will personally use multis to hunt you down round after round if you do not cut this bullshit out and stop abusing this bug. Thanks!

~ Tyrsis

Comments

• maybe hes doing this for a klondike bar
  • Cyborg has more skill in his left nut than most current SK players combined, including you.

Cry more. As if anyone important cares. B-)
  • yes, we know skydragon sux dicks, but whats your point?
  • yes, we know skydragon sux dicks, but whats your point?
    Flazer speaks true wisdom.
  • Cyborg has more skill in his left nut than most current SK players combined, including you.

Cry more. As if anyone important cares. B-)
    You really expect to come in this thread, run your mouth to defend a cheater, when you yourself cheat? Come on now. At this point in time I'm not even sure you can wipe yourself properly.
  • Didn't Cyborg give it away a week or so ago?
  • Personally i like the idea of a ghost KD who can break anyone, but it needs to be in the hands of a player who wont abuse it. And only hits, anti turtles,farmers,dank n sky.
  • Personally i like the idea of a ghost KD who can break anyone, but it needs to be in the hands of a player who wont abuse it. And only hits, anti turtles,farmers,dank n sky.
    And super turtles that only build lds all round so they can archive a top score and say they are 1337
  • Ill play that role, I hold no allegiance to any of you morons, and ill gladly assist in ruining a bot runners round.
  • As long as it only hits Ty, I don't care who is using it. ;)
    Except hes suiciding on normal legit players by the looks of it.

Bit silly if it is cyborg as he likes playing for score and he will get ruined in all future rounds by the people hes hitting
  • Yep, not to mention its just low...u dont ruin legit players rounds because u dont like them or watnot.
  • Cyborg sat by with multis in his sector last round and is ghosting this round. Way to go.
    Except hes suiciding on normal legit players by the looks of it.

Bit silly if it is cyborg as he likes playing for score and he will get ruined in all future rounds by the people hes hitting
    yep he double tapped me for no reason and I'm not a multi or suicider and I don't even know who he is. It's pretty low of him to double tap random players, its almost as low as creating multis lol

• yep he double tapped me for no reason and I'm not a multi or suicider and I don't even know who he is. It's pretty low of him to double tap random players, its almost as low as creating multis lol
    Yeah, at least this happened for him by accident.
  • pospos
    edited July 2012
    i doubt it

tell the al of their current alliance to fucking nap everyone or die
  • Or get 1:14 to drop alliance, make a new 1 and nap everyone, so only 1 sector is getting screwed and not a entire alliance.
  • a) you need more than 1 sector alliance to declare statuses.
    b) In all my games playing SK I have never seen anyone give up a ghost kingdom, its a dream of every player .... god mode !!!
    c) cheaters screaming other cheaters are out cheating them ..... business as usual in Starkigdoms.

Ghost kingdoms are as old as SK, more rounds had them then not back in the day. Does anyone remember the round we had 10+ ghost kingdoms in top 30 when someone made a tool to actually be able to hit em? Universe sure got fat in one day lol.

Threatening a ghost is pointless. Either befriend him or try to kill the whole sector and hope he gets revealed. You could try to buy his kingdom too lol I've seen people go with that tactic as well :P
  • Or you could hold it over that player in subsequent rounds.
  • So? That's not going to help you this round. A chance to roll anyone and everyone without repercussions for a round vs your threat? Ask yourself if that would actually work on you? And you can hide anyways, nobody will even remember it a few rounds later.
  • You could also go with "hound Bcart until he takes care of it" method, but I have never seen that one work either.
  • I was under the assumption that cyborg had deliberately used an exploit in SK to ghost.
  • Doubt it unless mechanics changed again. Ghosting has always been a matter of chance. If there was a sure way of ghosting KDs, you would be seeing ghost multi armies and a whole lot more ghosts then one or two kingdoms.
  • And if he did ghost deliberately then he would likely be playing two KDs, one normal and one ghost and wouldn't tell anyone he is the ghost. That way even if he gets uncloacked he would fall back on his regular KD. Only thing more random then ghosts was the RDB.
  • Hopefully it randomly appears like has happened a few times before, and he probably wont be keeping up on def so it will be game over then.

The guy who is on the account plays every round Mind, and plays for score. Thing is he is always grab-able by a lot of people so unless he hides and tells nobody he wont be able to play normally again.
  • Ah, yes. The Random Deletion Bug. Now that bug was a pain in the ass. One second, you're alive. Then next, you're dead.
  • Not just dead, full on gone, no DEAD DEAD DEAD slot just Open haha

Happened to my mate twice in the same round, his first ever round of SK. Great impression he must have had of the game :-))
  • Not just dead, full on gone, no DEAD DEAD DEAD slot just Open haha

Happened to my mate twice in the same round, his first ever round of SK. Great impression he must have had of the game :-))
    Lucky him.
  • Lol, yeah. Probably the best thing to happen to him considering how addicted you become to this game. :)
  • edited July 2012
    Sky..shh no1 wants to listen to u anymore. Your a retard.