Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How does Black Hole work?

2»

Comments

• Just checked their website, its not there. Looks like they didn't make it either. Looks like Bcart's game with his mia attitude is the only one that is still around. Any opinions on that ladies and gentlemen?
  • legions of tercia
    and that girl's game, forget what its called
  • Galaxies Ablaze? Hate that one.
  • magerealms, galaxiesablaze,sk,beanlands.....
  • galaxies ablaze lololol
  • edited July 2012
    Just checked their website, its not there. Looks like they didn't make it either. Looks like Bcart's game with his mia attitude is the only one that is still around. Any opinions on that ladies and gentlemen?
    mia is actually probably the best way to admin. I remember in beanland's game, ppl didn't like it because beanland himself was playing and would often make changes to his advantage and kill off/ban players he hates. if the admin is active, he basically becomes a tyrant of the game. it would be ideal if the admin was not game active but maybe logged on to the forums every once in a while to see ppl's concerns
  • edited July 2012
    I remember in beanland's game, ppl didn't like it because beanland himself was playing and would often make changes to his advantage and kill off/ban players he hates.
    Most stupid thing i've heard all day.

He never did anything like that you must just dislike the guy.
  • no its what I've heard from the ppl who quit beanland's game