Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

R51 Cheaters Thread

2»

Comments

• I wanna go there!
    Auschwitz right???
  • I heard the communal showers are to die for.
  • edited July 2012
    :)

• I heard the communal showers are to die for.
    ROFLCOPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneeleven!
  • edited July 2012
    I'm dead serious about this: Anyone who builds/finds an easy way for my browser to simply ignore and not show dank's posts will get $5 paypal.
  • I'm dead serious about this: Anyone who builds/finds an easy way for my browser to simply ignore and not show dank's posts will get $5 paypal.
    $5 of your Am-ari-can doh-llars?
  • No - pesos.
  • Commie dollars?
  • I'm still serious... assholes.
  • :P

unfortunately theres not a ignore or block function on these forums :(
    then again PFs would be very boring with no one posting :P

Talnoy < Neg

• Just probed sector news for 3:16 -

July 1, 07:03:33 Our brave kingdom U mad bro (3:16) attacked Huitzilopochtli (2:6) and conquered 155 planets.
    July 1, 07:16:50 Our kingdom U mad bro (3:16) bravely defended against Rain Man (2:4) and lost 99 planets.

How convenient. Everyone multi's.. Bet that's Lynog's kingdom.
  • you mean you just clicked sector news? wasnt you quitting yday multi faggot?
  • edited July 2012
    I know that northerners are inbred smelly dumbasses, but you really take the piss in such respects..
  • you mean you just clicked sector news? wasnt you quitting yday multi faggot?
    Maybe one of his other legit multis quit faggot. Perhaps you should post your daily universe rule changes in their own thread so people know when they are going to be called cheaters.
  • Multis are fucking fag's... well said Lynog... I couldn't agree with you more dude
  • First of Lynog's PF multi accounts, lol.
  • im not sad enough to have more than 1 pf account, there are a few of my fans with them though B-)

how funny is it a faggot in here crying multi has tonnes of them, pretty sad
  • Sector Information:

Sector state: Defensive

everybody knew you are utter shit, this is just unreal AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what a fucking retard!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Sector Information:

Sector state: Defensive

everybody knew you are utter shit, this is just unreal AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what a fucking retard!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Is he being KT'd?
  • edited July 2012
    Sounds like Lynog is mad that it's more difficult for his bot multis to KT the guy now. If there are any open spots in that sector expect him to stack it with more accounts to change the SL vote.
  • We might as well list the KDs that ARENT cheating
    Would be a much smaller list :p