Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome Home

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Whenever BCart logged on and saw the bot infestation, around September 13.
  • I'll be damned
  • Well you aren't going to heaven then!
  • This mobile friendly site is much welcomed. Now all somebody has to do is talk me into playing ;)
  • Yo, I'll give you Bucket of fried chicken if you play.
  • Don't quite understand sk polotics and all, noticed in some of the threads there were some things posted throughout this round, in more detail, pretty much the majoriy of the threads that i was looking at complained about one thing or the other. I mean, not all from the same poster but the genral pop jumps on the wagon. If your a multi your a dummy jump on the wagon, if you cheat your a dummy jump on the wagon, If you aren't as good as some of the high class sk folk (KD BUILDING) who seem to post in this forum your a dummy jump on the wagon, If a kd picks a planet type that suites the round bonus and is pretty much tinkered around with not claiming to be a big hot shot your dummy jump on the wagon. I mean cmon peeps everyone started somewhere if it is noob playing poorly so be it give em time. Your standards are way toh high. If is peeps playing a different planet type then what they normally go with and are just winging it so be it pffff let it roll man quit complaining so much and play the blasted game. Perhaps if certain peeps know how to play the game so well perhaps they should ask around create thier own game and play by themselves if noone else it up to par. Its okay to complain about certain things but just chillax a lil bit. Complaining about everything that goes on in sk is pretty much probably what is killing sk in my opionon.
    I think you don't understand SK Polotics, but then again neither do we. We sorta understand SK Politics.

• Yeah, I joined late '99 or early '00. One of the two.
  • Nah, there are one or two others that still show up occasionally, btw, I'm Eternias Revenge if you didn't know.
  • Nobody, SK is already dead. It has been for a long time, i thought i would give it one more round after the last, but this one was even worse :P
    we need them animations and lazors...and lots of pew pew pew...
  • The forums. They are all new and shiny and stuff. Guess I'll have to sign up again then
    Havent you already
  • He came back from next week to post that comment.
    I wish I had the gift of time travel...I'd travel back to before Christmas and give myself more time for my essays.
  • He came back from next week to post that comment.
    I wish I had the gift of time travel...I'd travel back to before Christmas and give myself more time for my essays.
    Wouldn't it make more sense to wait until you get it marked and THEN go back and redo it?
    Either way, with all of time at my fingertips I'd be a bit more creative :P
    Yea, he'd bring us dragons, and big-tittied naked mermaids.

Ive got dragons nub, im Lews Fucking Therin
  • sk needs to have e-mail reminders that new rounds are starting up. :(
  • they use to have them
    ???
    that's alot of changes to the game
  • Boggy 1:12AM Permalink Quote

lol 0 posts?????? waaa
  • The new post count to aspire to.
  • And im the furtherest away...
  • Hi Lewsy
    Yo...So?
  • stop spamming
  • Damn everythings sooo different
  • Was a bit of an adjustment when i came back as well.
  • edited June 2012
    I don't think I'm going to play, but enjoy the forums, there's not so many hardcore "this is my game" basterds anymore haha

Besides that I work too much to play
  • edited July 2012
    Welcome to our new forums! Let's hope this fixes some of the problems we have had with bots.
    above posts prove it did not

• Welcome to our new forums! Let's hope this fixes some of the problems we have had with bots.

troll

• Welcome to our new forums! Let's hope this fixes some of the problems we have had with bots.

It is more manageable than it was. :P

Sux...