Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I AM ALIVE.....RAWRBITES!! Next round will be a bitch

edited June 2012 in General
I apologize for my absence. I was at my annual 2 weeks of military training in the swamps of Florida sleeping in rain and mud enjoying MRE's and mosquitos the size of a dinner plate. I come back to see my formerly 1st place alliance is now in 3rd place and has survived an epic battle against Gefahr (whom we already defeated easily), Stunners ( Cobras told me he would keep an NAP with us throughout the the rest of the round, loves the lie there), and apparently Laughing Cow ( who I asked to assist us if Stunners jumped us). And after all that we are still number 3. Not bad. Not bad at all. That requires a level of heart and tenacity you dont find in SK often anymore. I am ashamed of Laughing Cow. After Stunners ass raped them I was certain they would want revenge but instead jumped at the chance to prove they were Stunners bitch. Comical really. I can't blame Cobras for making his move. I would have done the exact same thing. He was in perfect position. But his greatest asset was having a bitch alliance in Laughing cow do his bidding. I approve Cobras. I saw Odin also assisted Arbites as did UNItheMATRIX. I want to extend my thanks to both of you for assisting and helping Arbites during this round and WAR. It was an honor to fight along side of you. As for next round I want everyone to know Arbites will be back next round and as mad as ever. Hope many of our current and former players can make it back to us. As always. Stand tall and fight hard. RAWRBITES!

Comments

• Asylum

Just coz
  • hey tyrsis, here is your greatness
  • I am great. If it wasn't for these meddling kids this round I would have gone on to make some stupid random alliance next round or just play as a random KD but they had to force my hand.
  • Are you guys still pushing the premise that sectors 1:11, 1:12, and 1:13 were on the Gefahr/Stunners side of this rounds great war? Or are you just saying they didn't jump onto your side of the war, which would have seemed a good idea considering the narrative of this round?
  • I am great. If it wasn't for these meddling kids this round I would have gone on to make some stupid random alliance next round or just play as a random KD but they had to force my hand.
    so whatcha goner do instead?
  • edited June 2012
    Kill everyone next round of course
  • bold statement
  • You go first, Lynog.
  • thats not exactly an achievement i always go first :)
  • Are you guys still pushing the premise that sectors 1:11, 1:12, and 1:13 were on the Gefahr/Stunners side of this rounds great war? Or are you just saying they didn't jump onto your side of the war, which would have seemed a good idea considering the narrative of this round?
    Ive been gone for the past two weeks and all the evidence I have seen shows Laughing Cow making a concerted effort to help the bad guys i.e. everyone but Arbites and Friends
  • No, they did the most logical thing they could. They disbanded(as Asylum) - saw top alliances warring, waited a little for attrition to start setting in, recreated(as LaughingCow), farmed a little on both sides - alternating so as to not disrupt the possibility of ceasefire to go against war abusers.

Stunners currently only has a thread post-war about the hits we're receiving from LaughingCow, so I can't provide textual evidence. We were getting hit daily though for the second half of the war.
  • so yeah im playing next round, please be my friend and dont kill me?

whatever....
  • You go second.
  • Oh well, im not playing next round...this round is probably the last round i will play on sk....ill stick around forums occasionally.
  • was wondering where the AL went. The alliance kinda went downhill when ya left term.. Meh.
  • military life will do that for ya i suppose glad to see you back squirrel :)
  • thanks guys. Yea it was just our annual 2 weeks in a shit hole kinda thing. Fun part of being reserves. No more active for this guy unless we get activated again.
  • gonna keep this bumbed
  • I was gonna join the army once..... then i remembered im already hardcore
  • squirrel lies - he talks about florida and stuff but for real he was freezing his balls to blue in estonian icecold swamp lakes
    http://www.mil.ee/index_eng.php/
  • I think I've kicked the SK addiction. Won't see me around sk next round.
    throt have thought that also... 3 or 4 times already lol
    he means SK not alcoholism :P
  • throt have never tried to leave the precious one :X
    he means SK not alcoholism :P
    Same...but im gonna call it quits.