Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

S'up

edited June 2012 in Game Talk
Hey guys, sup?

its been a while but i decided to troll the forums. I cant belive some familliar faces are still around, Persona, Omni, Bio, Darubian... wtf... i was thinking of maybe trying another round... maybe... Any major changes in the last umm... 4(?) years?

Comments

• Sup dude
  • I believe I remember you, I need a picture to remember tho. lol.
  • You shouldn't blood, we've played lots before... But I was originally around in like round 5+ so you may have to think back a ways to remember lol
  • sup i guess
  • sup i guess
    Don't sup a stranger. He may offer you his land but he's secretly got multies waiting to pounce on you with a reason.
  • No one ever changes in this place lol. I stopped my multi'ing days a loooooong time ago
  • Sup Campco
  • Now THATS a familiar name.
  • Sup chris, get your ass on skype or text me... i havent heard from you in ages
  • Hey arson!
  • i remember Campier but not Campco
  • edited June 2012
    Trollings fun I would not recommend playing. Bots and multis outnumber players 10 to 1. That number may be incorrect as bots can reproduce rapidly. Playing to troll is fun as well if you dont put effort into a kingdom.
  • Hey sci, amog and talnoy. What's goin on?
  • well for some 1 play is worth 10 bots/multis just not in danks case :P

not too bad mate
  • edited June 2012
    Put forth the required effort to make coherent posts Talnoy.
  • Hey Dank! Long time eh! I'm surprised you're still here and still posting;)
  • Shiiiiiiiit hahahah
  • Nothing with sk but some pansy ass players on s2
  • Eiko I'm burnin all your shit tomorrow. Pansy-ass bitch.
  • Good times.
  • Who's the pansy on S2, I'd like to know.
  • Someone in 1:3 obvi. I'm guessing Hearth.
  • Someone in 1:3 obvi. I'm guessing Hearth.
    Im guessing its that noob at the top of the sector in 1:4.
  • I'm worth 10x my nw.
  • Serious question for you here social group.

Your obviosly a clever guy i can tell this by the way you conduct yourself in here sometimes.

Your also pretty active coz your in here alot too

So, that being said. How come your Kds are so shit? im not trolling either id like a honest answer?
  • I'm usually doing alright until 36 hours into newbie and then it's usually a weekend so I get drunk and don't login. Repeat weekly, and combine with my general lack of awareness for what my KD needs for days at a time, this usually translates to a shitty KD.
  • it prolly means nothing to you but the way i see it, if im guna play the game i may aswlel play it well, even semi inac you could make a decent KD. If u want me to help ur nub ass out then hit me up on AIM
  • Serious question for you here social group.

Your obviosly a clever guy i can tell this by the way you conduct yourself in here sometimes.

Your also pretty active coz your in here alot too

So, that being said. How come your Kds are so shit? im not trolling either id like a honest answer?
    With NSG, nothing is ever serious.