Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Era of Kings!

edited June 2012 in General
LA wins the stanley cup, hoorah, etc etc

Now for the interesting stuff:

1) Jonathan Quick for Vezina, Smythe and Lord Stanley... Thoughts? Well deserved in my opinion :)

2) being an NHL GM would suck, the same trades he was practically crucified for making the past half decade... Hes now being glorified for?

3) Beckham, Matthew Perry, Fat Italian guy and the rest of you famous LA people... Fuck you. I doubt they care about hockey, theys just there for the publicity and such. Donate the tickets to real fans ;)

4) Why was there doubt about LA? The nature of the game is that the playoffs are incredibly dynamic, you cant take a snapshot of a team and say "they wont win the cup". LA has been steadily building a solid core for a few years now. They werent my number one pick but most people could recognize they had the base for a deep playoff run

5) The fuck do I watch now? Summer olympics? Id rather slowly chop up my nutsack with a rusty, dull knife.

Comments

• 1 and 2 i agree with, 3 matthew perry's a season ticket holder and he does go to the sens games from time to time when he's in town lol the rest of them can fuck off

4 i'm glad they went to 6 games but i'm also happy it's over and the off season can begin. Nash, Suter, Luongo and whoever else might have a change in address come the start of next season

and 5 you should youtube that :P
  • True that, I expect a pretty fun filled offseason. Its clear Vancouver needs a shakeup, the formula is there but something vital is missing.
  • 2010 Vancouver eliminated by Chicago, Chicago wins Stanley Cup
    2011 Vancouver eliminated by Boston, Boston wins Stanley Cup
    2012 Vancouver eliminated by L.A., L.A. wins Stanley Cup

2013 Is our year... it has to be!
  • No, 2013 is the year of whoever eliminates Vancouver.
  • Lol@vancouver
  • Ron Hexdall finally won a cup... As a backup goalie!!! Washed up!!