Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm looking for...

edited June 2012 in General
Some cheap sunglasses. I really like Oakley but they are too expensive. Does anyone have an idea of where to look?

P.S. I really like the X-MEN movies. Dunno why its relevant but I wanted to share it.

Comments

• A dece pair of sunglasses that look alright would be a set of Panama Jacks. Its what i wear when im doing some round the bout stuff thats a bit more strenuous, i wont lie though, i guard my Oakley's like my son. I got them for a steal though, but thats what i get when i have a woman who works for an optometry clinic. AT COST BITCHES!
  • Panama's are pretty expensive though aren't they?

Dog, some of the best sunglasses are fishing sunglasses. Go to bass pro or something. Not always the most stylish (although you can find some decent looking ones), but they are good for the $$.
  • ive seen an ad pop up somewhere in the PFs Dogtown cant remember where though so you may have to do some digging from memory you can get these pretty cheap Oakleys
  • ive seen an ad pop up somewhere in the PFs Dogtown cant remember where though so you may have to do some digging from memory you can get these pretty cheap Oakleys
    lol
  • Some cheap sunglasses. I really like Oakley but they are too expensive. Does anyone have an idea of where to look?

P.S. I really like the X-MEN movies. Dunno why its relevant but I wanted to share it.
  • Can pick up some X-Men fake-Oakleys at Walmart for 4.99 in child's size. Ian wear them cause of his light sensitivity after his accident.. looks pretty snazzy on him, but he's only 6 and he has the added bonus of being cute to begin with.
  • You can get panama jacks at walmart for like 10 bucks
  • I baught a pair of oakleys in december, they were about 172$, really its not that bad
  • Oakleys come with a lifetime warranty. It's what I wear for my safety glasses at work. I think it's Pro M series or something. Other than that sunglasses look retarded and I only ever wear them when I don't want wood chips and other shit to get in my eye.
  • Well done Dognub, I call this a success. A pretty big success, in fact.
  • edited June 2012
    I was just kidding when I told you guys to NAP the forum bots.
  • Ray Ban's are great.
  • Well done Dognub, I call this a success. A pretty big success, in fact.
    I thought so.
  • edited June 2012
    Well done Dognub, I call this a success. A pretty big success, in fact.
    I thought so.
    Funny thing is that choos hasn't spammed it yet, incase anyone else hasn't caught on to the point of this topic.
  • Do Oakley lifetime warranty covers losing the sunglasses?

Cause I find that to be a much bigger issue with a lot of people.
    Oakleys come with a lifetime warranty. It's what I wear for my safety glasses at work. I think it's Pro M series or something. Other than that sunglasses look retarded and I only ever wear them when I don't want wood chips and other shit to get in my eye.
  • Yea I have a pair of oakleys and didn't know about the lifetime warranty. I might just break them on purpose to get a new pair.
  • I love my beats by dree