Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In recent news

edited June 2012 in General
Whats with all the cannibalism lately?

Comments

• Old news yo? We already had this convo in MY news thread.
  • That thread doesnt have this funny picture.
  • Because this one is full of em?
  • Ixta made news thread why you spam sk?
  • You are a far bigger spammer than I am dank.
  • lol i couldnt resist
  • Dank only makes relevant post and to the point topics. Obviously you need to talk to him about a tin foil hat because Someone is messing with your head.
  • Darubian is a noob.
  • Lews is a boob
  • Lews is a boob
    Which one.
  • Lews is a boob
    Which one.
    the left one?
  • is that a direction or did something happen to one to make there only one left... right?
  • is that a direction or did something happen to one to make there only one left... right?
    And if it is for directions, from whose perspective.
  • but it could be the left one is all thats left
    Then that would be the one left. Not the left one.
    And if it is for directions, from whose perspective.
    always the patients pov, in this case the woman who the boobs are attached to
    But what if it IS the left one? would it be fair to call it the right one even though the left one is left and not right?

But what if it IS the left one? would it be fair to call it the right one even though the left one is left and not right?

Why would the right one be missing? Masectomy? Well then it'd be bad taste in person to specify which boob; it should be left out entirely. But a doctor may write on paper "left" to be specific.
  • but it wouldnt be right to call the boob left if its the right.. right?
  • Depends on who's perspective we're using here Pie. Facing me, your left boob is on my right.
  • Depends on who's perspective we're using here Pie. Facing me, your left boob is on my right.
  • Also dont forget about dsylexic peoples