Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stunner upset over beer heists!

edited May 2012 in General
Stunner kingdoms have been hard at work over the past week, ridding the game of the robot armies.

"We've got our best guys on the case" says Stunner AL Cobra, "We've helped bring some justice to an otherwise kaotic state of SK".

Meanwhile... Kingdoms in Asylym whom have nothing better todo than throwing eggs at Stunner's tanks, TP'ing their residences and other juvenile pranks have been making their mark by hijacking a number of Stunner beer trucks while en-route to the Liquor stores throughout their sectors.

Asylum officials have refused comment on the alegid beer-jackings, and stunner kingdoms are at arms ready to hunt down those responsible. Today Cobra leadership has declared war on the Asylum alliance, citing that they will not allow anyone to inturrupt their liquor supply.

And that's the bottom line, because Stone Cold said so!!

Comments

• And if you aint down with that, we got two words for ya. SUCK ITTTTTTTT
  • I work at a Liquor Shop and we dont have any beer shortage.... hmm this isnt helping my case ummm SUCK IT?
  • that was amusing
  • Finally an alliance provides proof and acts on it.
  • Bean making news?
  • Best war thread ever :)
  • *Buuuuuuuuuuurp* agreed
  • edited May 2012
    round 1 goes to stunner...successful PK

UnstoppableMadness (X:8,Y:1) 16932 4409385 3058
    UnstoppableMadness (X:8,Y:1) DEAD DEAD DEAD Dead DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • that was almost Scallywag-ish...
  • Im glad we didnt go with the gay ol "stunner declare war with asylum alliance" title.. like SOME people do
  • Good job on the PK Stunner who did it?

I'm moderately impressed with the alliance so far considering you managed that horrid arson policy for fair grabs without any repercussions and did this PK.
  • edited May 2012
    "Tune in next week, same Stone Cold time, same Stone Cold Channel!"
  • round 2 goes to stunner...first KT

big bird (x:9,y:8) 11495 3164587 2238
    big bird (x:9,y:8) DEADDEADDEADDEADDEADDEAD
  • "Sportsmanship...what a load of crap, don't preach your morality to me. Steve Austin doesn't have any mercy... you want mercy? Take your ass to church!"
  • Will Asylum get one kill in before end of day two? stay tuned :)
  • edited May 2012
    You can't probe Massive Pussy Land (1:7) because they are dead.

Massive Pussy Land Mystical Lands 23,030 4,653,987 2,842
  • LOL

Good job both sides I am enjoying this more then our war to be honest haha
  • ya our war has turned into a joke, we are gonna force gefahr to disban soon i figure, then we will continue to kt there biggest guys for a few days until they got no1 left in the top 50.
  • Boy, you best shut up about that other war or i'm gonna open up a can of whoopass on ya!

"And that's the bottom line, because Stone...Cold... said so!!!!".
  • So did you guys just not build missiles?
  • Blackwing (X:4,Y:6) @ Forest and Wilderness 11968 3,244,128 259.95 3,026
    You can't probe Blackwing (1:12) because they are dead.
  • 3-1 so far and 163 land left on Soul to make it 4-1
  • 3 [Asylum] 112,915,352 28,228,838
    4 [Stunner] 82,525,556 20,631,389

There is no [Asylum] alliance.

"You sit there and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16 ... Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass!"
  • We just didn't have the activity.
    The top KDs put themselves in the line and the mid KDs wh0red
    So good work you deserved the win and if I was gonna get beaten I'm glad it was done by my favorite wrestler
  • talnoy is gracious....i wish i had been grabbed to death! OH THE HUMANITY
  • that can be arranged son...stunner still got a whole bunch of whoop ass ready to be dished out
  • :P i'm already dead!
  • PK!!
  • blitzkrieg (X:8,Y:9) Desert Wasteland 13,692 3,200,964 3,670
    blitzkrieg (X:8,Y:9) Desert Wasteland DEAD DEAD DEAD Dead DEAD DEAD DEAD