Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gefahr

edited May 2012 in General
Whoever the AL of this alliance is...well your a fucking retard. You cant claim gangbang on a guy who is a obvious bank....or has the def on a 4k land guy on 10-12k land. Thats not a gangbang...thats putting him back in his place.

Neurology (or watever) was on almost 11k land with the def most 4-5k land guys have. Not to mention he is someones popfarm for there r/r strat. 300K + pop and only 40k tank def, running 50% res.

Same with kundala, and TheDokkodom, both was around 4.5k land, 40%SM, 10%rax, 15-18k tank def and you claim they are not a bank/farm for someone. Come on...15k tank def is the def u gotta have on 1.5k land to not get hit atm.

So to whoever the AL of Gefahr is...your a retard and protecting you banks/farms and should be ashamed.

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Post your kingdom and sector we will send an officer your way.
  • shut up dank and stop acting like you matter
  • edited May 2012
    Unlike you I have a kingdom and weight here. Since you cant claim your multis in public Im just laugh at ya.
  • you....weight? maybe on your computer chair. But not here. lol And as for your KD. Not much of a threat there
  • HAHAH oh dankyboy everyone is onto you, you should play next game under a new alias
  • Dank your the worst kinda player here...a hypocrite, you say lynog and his crew cheat every round and are always in on getting them killed, yet every round you AL, if you look, you protect banks,popfarms, probefarms and god knows what else. You have lost all credibility u ever might have had on these forums with your false propaganda and outright lies in order to further your fail cause.
  • edited May 2012
    I do what? You just making things up. Name someone cheating I protected.
  • i think hes going to use the for instance the very case described in the start of the thread
  • edited May 2012
    Well Im just kidding I am a troll just doing my job. I made a request for an officer to come here. Please be patient its a holiday weekend.
  • I don't believe the AL of Gefahr was given any information about anyone being a pop/bank farm... Unless I'm mistaken and missed the message someone sent.
  • I agree gefahrs are fuckheads....sitting behind NAPs, all the hits ive received are from these douchebags.
  • We are only NAP'd with the two alliances at war.. aren't we?
  • Gefahr is KTing me. Lol. ;)
  • edited May 2012
    Sector Message: 5 multi strikes from MUFFINMAN & SKYDRAGON CLOWNS

We saw your sector message and realized you might get into a fight with the bot. For the benefit of the universe we had to stop you from fighting with cheaters. It is for your own good. Sorry but that's the new rules. Try not to speak out in the future.
  • Dank, shut up.
  • edited May 2012
    Oh do we have a reason I've never seen you post one before. I'll just assume Kesha told you to do it. ;)
  • Must admit that Gayfar is doing more damage than the multis.
    Multis were very quick they took 1500 buildings in less than 5 min.
    It's like a probe team, 40 kd waiting for orders, 200 pa's coming all the way.
    I was lucky they didn't have their sector in other state than mob. (10pa's each = 400)
    I had to kidnap for a day or two to stay alive as I had no res no pps and almost no pop.