Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

so lets have sum fun.

edited May 2012 in General
dont blame me for raping ppl. stunner started to kt my kingdoms. so lets fun begin.

Comments

• I told them to leave your dudes alone. I'd suggest giving them another shot to stop.
  • first will die biggest kd in stunner - pussy.
    next one will be they al.
  • Well I don't care about pussy land he normally deserves it :p
  • Kesha did you post a list of your KDs to not hit?
  • I told everyone to not hit Kesha. So far none of my guys have. Thank goodness
  • I'm sure he will soon.
  • xMOOx for rank1

• Nobody in ours has hit keshas we just wanted the aggro bots gone
  • We've locked the thread OH SPARE US LORD KESHA.
  • Lol I know gefhar said not to
  • Haha if gefhar is who I think it is then im not the least bit surprised
  • HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS GOLDEN.

YOU STUNNERS REMEMBER 3 ARSONS PER HIT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA
  • i find this so funny how some people in here are sucking the life out of keshas asshole. i hope he kills you all because your a gang of tards, its not nice to die for no reason.

Karma is a bitch isnt it :D
  • What are you referring to you feces flinging sister fucking retarded ape?
  • Tyrsis received like 20-30 sabos. i will check if i see anymore i will fight back. if you are smart you will step up. my all kingdoms are probed, 96-96-48 missiles are ready. so be smart and dont sentence your own top kingdoms for quick death.

my kingdoms:
    VI-kesha (1:3)
    ML-Audi A3 (1:9)
    ML-timeline08 (1:9)
    FW-Gregoryj III (1:10)
    ML-Apgam (1:10)
    ML-Zaquale (1:11)
    ML-Hungary (1:13)
    ML-CoCo (1:16)
    ML-Ergihy Boys (1:17)
    ML-Ginger (1:19)
    ML-Tyrsis (2:1)
    ML-Guten Tag (2:2)
    ML-Consigneezzz (2:6)
    ML-Veronicue (2:11)
    ML-Katalikas (2:12)
    ML-Ciolpk (2:13)
    ML-Graba (2:13)
    ML-Ciukce (2:15)
    ML-EWora (2:16)
    VI-mummy (2:19)
    FW-BlakeGriffin (3:7)
    ML-Uzy (3:10)
    ML-BatuPora (3:12)
    ML-Stronic (3:12)
    FW-Raja (3:16)
    FW-Toffiffy (3:16)
  • at least he is warning ppl now.
    can somebody please call a doctor.

we need to get squirrels head surgically removed out of keshas A hole
  • edited May 2012
    push the shiny red button lol.
    can somebody please call a doctor.

we need to get squirrels head surgically removed out of keshas A hole

low blow my friend. low blow
  • if its fair hit go ahead. i never said i cant take a hit. i will not tolerate gang bangs/kts on my kingdoms.
    push the shiny red button lol.
  • BTW Kesha, Pussy didn't sabo you or hit you during the short KT, but you were going to missile/kill him anyway. Why?
  • bcoz he wants too, just like you guys kill legit players because you want too, also using multies, there is no difference, your all guna die and i will sit here laughing.
  • I like turtles.
  • my top kingdom was kted. why should i waste my resources on nubcakes 2-3k landers? i allways stated that i will go only for top, only this way i can keep ALs from my babies.
    every AL before posting my kingdom as kt must be ready to loose his top kingdoms.
    BTW Kesha, Pussy didn't sabo you or hit you during the short KT, but you were going to missile/kill him anyway. Why?
  • i find this so funny how some people in here are sucking the life out of keshas asshole. i hope he kills you all because your a gang of tards, its not nice to die for no reason.

Karma is a bitch isnt it :D

• And you people licking his/her butthole just so your digital kingdom lives....jesus, just sad.
    There comes a point you dont wanna war bots anymore and you just wanna play the game normally and have fun. Maybe you should stop trying to "save the game" and just take it for what its worth and stop trying to fight a war you can and will never win.
  • This was my fault. Ty warned me. Cobras and I have talked and rectified this situation. Sometimes getting up with the baby in the middle of the night and trying to do SK in a brain fart fog... isnt the best thing to do.
  • edited May 2012
    I dont think house is ragging om that sentiment, squirrel. Its the people that are adamantly against bots that are so quick to whip out a tub of lube that are sad.

If im wrong, well... thats my belief anyway haha