Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Genz...just a suggestion

edited May 2012 in General
Stop hitting Arbiters KDs that are attempting to kill the bots that are killing you, or u might find us just letting them go about there business, none of us are making 500+land grabs right now because we trying to do the uni a favor along with a few other alliances, but you not doing shit to help the cause and just making massive grabs on active players killing multies.

Comments

• maybe we should just kill him and be done with it. He was complaining about the multis and yet he doesnt help in killing them. Sounds like a Welfare abuser. Taking all the help and shitting on those who are assisting him
  • It's funny. Everyone was shitting on Genz for like 2 weeks. Than this happened and everyone was all "poor Genz." You guys can have a sense of justice about his case but please no multiple personality disorder.
  • When u get multi raped, normally u give that person a bit of protection, like no hits for a couple days for him to rebuild, but hes taking advantage of the situation, making offence and hitting for 700-800 land while we kill the bots that are multi raping him.
  • I never felt bad for Genz. I was not inclined to have an opinion before. But now I do.
  • I always feel bad for people who get multi raped, and i would never hit some1 after they get raped, i alwasy give them time to rebuild and get back to where they was, but if your just building offence and hitting for huge land, and riding the "multi raped" train expecting to not get hit while doing it, your wrong.
  • it was just genz multi ing himself to try and get sympathy for his pathetic kingdom
  • it was just genz multi ing himself to try and get sympathy for his pathetic kingdom
    thats a good enough excuse to KT him right there. Just tell me you have proof. But dont show it to me pls. No need to follow up on it.Just need a reason
  • All my intention was to get this multi to use his army against my kd. So all my friends can play free from this id1ot.

This multi left me alone and I was making mil to grab big. I was close to brake top 5.
    Instead I hit smaller and just aftet I get 40 fails on me, after the hit on Arbites kd.

So yes go ahead and KT me I was going to delete my account, but as I saw that I'm protected by the top I felt that I could still continue to be the meatshield.

There is no chance I could show some talent in this game that is full of multies.

To get rid of those multies a bit faster Kt those from the top that are not touched by the multis. There is a reason why they don't touch some of the top guys.

Some of the tops benefit a lot from this multi guy. If I never got raped I could have chosen who is in top 10 lands. This round has no meaning, no meaning at all.

Winning this round is like winning a worth

So who has no news from the multis?
    My question is, why doesn't these multis fail on you?
  • May 21, 15:12:42 Our brave kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) attacked BigBoss (1:17) and conquered 733 planets.

4 hours between the grab and fails.

May 21, 19:04:29 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Zac Efron (2:11) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:04:31 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Febreeze (2:1) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:04:34 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Manderson Cooper (2:19) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:04:36 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Termidor (2:1) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:04:41 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against The Dragon (2:15) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:04:44 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Yellow (2:18) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:04:46 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against i put that shit on (2:10) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:04:48 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Blue Steel (2:20) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:04:51 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against LIKE DIS (2:11) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:05:19 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against life sux for u (2:9) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:05:32 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Dream a Dream (2:20) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:05:34 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Mickey Blue Eyes (2:15) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:05:37 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Mr Darwin (2:20) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:05:40 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against The Muffin Man (2:19) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:05:42 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Peaceful Warrior (2:18) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:05:47 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Sweet Dream (2:7) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:05:50 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against frunk as duck (2:9) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:05:54 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against dumb and dumber (2:11) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:06:27 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Poppy Seed (2:9) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:06:29 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against The Scarlet Letter (2:18) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:06:32 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against SRY 4 THIS (2:11) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:06:34 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against West Side Story (2:7) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:06:41 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Kashtas (2:9) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:06:44 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against pinky (2:9) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:06:46 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against BIG DICK (2:9) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:06:48 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against your cage (2:19) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:06:51 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Doped Up (2:7) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:06:54 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Lady Gaga (2:19) and was victorious.
  • My suggestion is to KT everyone from the top 15 in next war.

I can also tell names from top 15 that have no gain from multiraping me.

It's just maths, who are raped by them, who benefits from a weaker genz?

Those who know that I'm not a threat don't need to use those at me.

Just ask tops for their news.. get his main kd caught and he will forget his multis.
    Sure he will get me dead sooner or later.

That mother f..ker just didn't get it that I'm being a meatshield here.
    I don't play for scores, I play for everyone here who gets off from this moron who ruins the game.

Sorry for hitting some legit players I'm just doing my part as being the most longest lasting meatshield ... for everyone of you who don't get hit. Cheers.
  • And? All there WL's was due back, we have som's of all of them and knew that they would be sending out wls soon again. They are dieing and whoever owns them knows it, and is gonna try to do as much dmg to u as possible, but if i was in your situation, i would be building def and hitting the bots, not active kds that are helping u by killing bots.
  • think hes saying bigboss=bots head master
  • LMAO that would be funny if he was
  • Genz why dont you tell us who you think is controlling them pls. I cant just poke around into he said/she said. Tell us who you think it is
  • think hes saying bigboss=bots head master
    lol dunno but atleast I got back his attention. I think he is helping someone from the top.
  • Genz your kd sucked even before the crap happened, even my crap kd was better than your dw shit

you will never be good genz, no one even enjoys your company
  • All hes saying Genz is dont hit the people who are helping you. FFS thats just retarded to do.