Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheatahs in SK!

edited May 2012 in General
We all know that the bulk of sk players will do whatever is posted in their AF's and aren't really accountable for what their leaders decide, so I think the leaders should take some responsibility.

Just read some BS where Arbites KTd Living Proof for probefarming then said "jk he didnt probefarm"... this among many other stupid things that have been done so far by them alone. Then, Asylum/Resonance protected proven multies... people said "omg they arent multies, they wont do it again" yet what did they do? They matched AGAIN :-p .

We've been told many times in the past we've stacked, or cheated, and i know many of you have had the same. KT's ensue, or gangbangs from ALs who can't do any better. Its a war game and I do appreciate that, however, 99% of these claims have been theories as theres never any proof. Yet when we have proof on these "legit kd's" cheating, nobody does a damn thing?

The accusations are going to fly every round of stacking, cheating, probefarming, multiing etc... and lets face it, whether they are proven or not it often leads to the midlevel guys gangbanging the accused. I feel like if the outcome will be the same, we may as well benefit from the fucking crime, no?

My 2 cents/wall of text :)

Comments

• People who run alliances these days are a bunch of retards and cowards. The idiots who blindly follow these chumps are just as dumb.
  • Soon as Mercer was posted as KT in our AF's (Arbiters) myself,mech and a few others instantly started asking questions, we recieved no answers at first because none of the leadership was online so we didnt do anything against him, then i wake up and about 4 fails and a couple sabo's had been done, the ones who actually spent a few mins to look at the evidence said outright in AC that we would not help with the KT, and we didnt. About 2hrs after that the KT was put on hold because there was no real proof of him cheating so it was stopped. Ya i believe the AL should have looked a litter closer at the so called "proof" before ending some1's round.
  • My point exactly. Not everyone looks into details, they just read who to hit and go hard :-p
    Dunno how hard his kingdom was hit, but this is hardly the first time its happened.
  • People will vote an SL that refuses to tell them who they are and take them to an alliance where they won't say who runs it. Then people wonder why there is a problem.
  • edited May 2012
    So when we gunna war?

Also I know Arbites is full of nasty and horrible people but since we actually stopped our KT and admitted our mistake what does that make the other alliances?
  • edited May 2012
    People will vote an SL that refuses to tell them who they are and take them to an alliance where they won't say who runs it. Then people wonder why there is a problem.
    because dipshits would rather multi a player for one little thing you may have done to piss them off. Im not even a great player deserving to be multi'd and I've still had people i've pissed off from a previous round (aka rolling him once when he thought he had "good" d) go antiturtle on me.

Identities shouldn't really matter every time, my groups always do votes for alliances. The only time we hijacked a sector was for Scallywags, but I think everyone will agree thats the best thing that could have happened for the sector :-p
  • Looks like its time for dog to step up and al next round.

Like a family pet that has rabies, Ill put this game down once and for all.
  • edited May 2012
    So when we gunna war?

Also I know Arbites is full of nasty and horrible people but since we actually stopped our KT and admitted our mistake what does that make the other alliances?
    I dunno but the alliance I'm in had a reason to KT both Lynog and Hus. Pretty sure we weren't KTing whoever the other guy is.
  • So when we gunna war?

I dunno but the alliance I'm in had a reason to KT both Lynog and Hus. Pretty sure we weren't KTing whoever the other guy is.
    Oh what reason I am pretty uninformed?
  • edited May 2012
    I posted it in that mercer thread with a big picture saying You See This Shit.

Personally I thought it was funny Mercer was being KTed because it was going to piss them off and as you said yourself they screw over entire sectors for fun all the time.
  • Fair enough I guess they pissed off too many people.
  • edited May 2012
    Well yeah look who is supporting him. Lynog, Hus, and JonesL. The 3 guys most likely to be controlling these bots. Lynog was caught leaking info that he shouldn't know about that bot, and it turned out he didn't know. He just thought he knew cuz he's on the bot. Anyways, after our breaker hit Hus the bot started on him. There is no reason to feel bad about KTing Mercer whoever he is. He is with them and everyone with them or supporting them should just be KTed.
  • May 19, 12:28:15 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Hotrod (2:5)
    May 19, 12:28:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Hotrod (2:5)
    May 19, 12:28:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Hotrod (2:5)
    May 19, 12:28:17 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Hotrod (2:5)
    May 19, 12:28:17 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Hotrod (2:5)
    May 19, 12:28:18 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 40 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 19, 12:28:19 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 38 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 19, 12:28:19 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Hotrod (2:5)
    May 19, 12:28:20 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 36 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 19, 12:28:20 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 35 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 19, 12:28:33 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 33 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 19, 12:28:34 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 31 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 19, 12:28:34 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 30 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 19, 12:28:35 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 28 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 19, 12:28:36 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 27 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 19, 12:28:38 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 25 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 19, 12:28:38 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 24 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 19, 12:28:39 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 23 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 19, 12:28:39 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Hooped (2:10)
    May 19, 12:28:40 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Hooped (2:10)
    May 19, 12:28:59 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was West Side Story (2:7)
    May 19, 12:28:59 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 22 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 19, 12:29:00 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was West Side Story (2:7)
    May 19, 12:29:00 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 21 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 19, 12:29:01 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was West Side Story (2:7)
    May 19, 12:29:03 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 20 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 19, 12:29:04 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was The Dragon (2:15)
    May 19, 12:29:04 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 19 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 19, 12:29:05 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was The Dragon (2:15)
    May 19, 12:29:05 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 18 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 19, 12:29:25 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 16 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 19, 12:29:25 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 17 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    May 19, 12:29:26 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Blue Steel (2:20)
    May 19, 12:29:26 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Blue Steel (2:20)
    May 19, 12:29:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Blue Steel (2:20)
    May 19, 12:29:40 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 15 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

Shortly after he breaks Hus oh look the bot shows up. There are times when we need proof and there are times when common sense needs to prevail. I am proud of the leadership over here.
  • Common sense tells me that this is someone just tryin to mislead everyone into thinking it is Hus controlling the multis. Common sense also tells me you're a tool.
  • I wonder who made those shittay multis that were probing everyone and who provided all the bot food this round? Oh look it's beanland hey man how ya doing?
  • Oh yea...

• Can someone help track all the KDs that cheated this round, so next round we can universally declare KTs on all of them.

Ironically the only one I wouldn't want to do this to is Jester (ironic cause I've been harping on that multi-ing for a month now).
  • Oh yea...

I like Kitty Cats! :D
  • I wonder who made those shittay multis that were probing everyone and who provided all the bot food this round? Oh look it's beanland hey man how ya doing?
    Don't be a bitch, outright accuse me! My name gets dragged through mud quite a bit by dumb trolls like yourself, so you might aswell grow a set and say it
  • Mercer is probably one of the nicest and most legit guys on SK hahah

This is the problem when you constantly have shit leaders running alliances. There is a lot of this "dodgy proof" this round. ALs who KT someone without taking a long hard look at this so called evidence need to re evaluate their leading skills.

I have told you and flazer etc zeal. Make an alliance one round to go against these newb leaders and ill get our whole group to join. Their top kingdoms will be destroyed before any war is even declared.

Or considering we all know how they love to uni gb the threat alliance make 2, so there is backup.
  • Can someone help track all the KDs that cheated this round, so next round we can universally declare KTs on all of them.

Ironically the only one I wouldn't want to do this to is Jester (ironic cause I've been harping on that multi-ing for a month now).
    Thats a silly idea. Even people with the most amount of free time and boredom won't bother.
  • Jester cheated. Twice. And he was still shit :-p
    There's no need to keep track of anything, I know by name the majority of these tools who only care about cheating when its a top kingdom doing it. The little guys are apparently allowed to cheat all they want.

lol Qwj, I have a feeling we would just turn more people away from the game due to the massive beating they would be taking...
  • Do they care about that when they do random shit like this round haha, posting kingdoms for no reason or based on dodgy evidence from officers who are still in position. :)