Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gettin Drunk

edited May 2012 in General
It's Friday, bitches. I'm about to close the laptop and head to BBQ number 1. Let's play a new game where I post sporadically and tell you why you fucking suck. If you guess what I'm eating/drinking however, you can pick another person and I'll tell you why they suck. If you pick me - well... fuck.

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Let me clarify - it's also Feel Good Friday ala the Feel Good Show on Shade 45. So if you don't want to play you can still post what you feelin good about.

Squirrel I haven't started drinking yet, you sweet tea drinkin, dark-skin hatin, confederate loser wavin hick.
  • I do love my sweet tea. Death by Diabetes, Before Dishonor by the Federales of the Union
  • Eating: Dick
    Drinking: Cum

What do I win?
  • do Lews!!
    Dont do me.
  • Lews you english fuck. You could probably suck a football through a garden hose - your faggey spherical bullshit. You stink of a jar of mustard and your spam is decades expired.
  • Lews you english fuck. You could probably suck a football through a garden hose - your faggey spherical bullshit. You stink of a jar of mustard and your spam is decades expired.
    First of all, I'm not English. HAHA get your facts straight. Second of all, the only sucking I do with a football, is on the pitch. Third of all, I love Dijon mustard, NOT English mustard. Finally, SPAM owns.
  • Canned SPAM won World War 2
  • I'm thankful that you're all not actually shitty. Despite the often confrontation and underhandedness, i'm happy to be part of this community. Everyone have a shot with me (scotch)
  • Let me clarify - it's also Feel Good Friday ala the Feel Good Show on Shade 45. So if you don't want to play you can still post what you feelin good about.

Squirrel I haven't started drinking yet, you sweet tea drinkin, dark-skin hatin, confederate loser wavin hick.
    Epic...

Now do Dank!
  • edited May 2012
    poor Alabama hatin....good thing I was born in Georgia. "The Empire of the South"

*drinks sweet tea and wishes he had all of his teeth while dreaming of his sexy cousin in West Virginia*
  • WHY WAS I SHOOTING SCOTCH LAST NIGHT?

I puked this morning from 7:30 to 11. Do not shoot scotch after eating three types of ribs and 6 types of cookies/brownies.
  • edited May 2012
    next time your drunk film yourself talking about a historical person

Did you know Tesla was not only a Genius but Thomas Edison was a dick!
  • Thomas Edison - one of two people to publicly execute an elephant.
  • really? holy crap! who was the second? and where the hell did he get an elephant from lol