Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Possible Bug?

edited May 2012 in Bugs and Exploits
May 17, 18:11:16 Our brave kingdom Dranrak (1:3) attacked Smygha (1:12) and conquered 10 planets. But I hit smyga from 1:3 which should have gave me 20 land. Why did it say 1:12?

Comments

• He's in both sectors. I'm not positive but I believe that is the beginning of the infamous ghost kingdom. When this guy dies he may continue living and become invincible. :O
  • Could just be a bug from botting. Maybe registered twice on Moo or something.
  • No its the ghost kd bug.
  • The bug happens if you create a kingdom and when you get that "Continue to your kingdom page" you reload the post data (or go back and re-submit the data). It basicly creates shadow kingdoms in the navigation. Never really messed with it but always thought it'd be cool to create a whole sector of shadow kingdoms... None the less they all point to the same kingdom anyway, and you only have access to 1 sector's internal stuff.
  • The bug happens if you create a kingdom and when you get that "Continue to your kingdom page" you reload the post data (or go back and re-submit the data). It basicly creates shadow kingdoms in the navigation. Never really messed with it but always thought it'd be cool to create a whole sector of shadow kingdoms... None the less they all point to the same kingdom anyway, and you only have access to 1 sector's internal stuff.
    Yeah but thats how you get ghost kds. They are the ones that land under one of the shadows.