Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lynog can you SOM that guy with your multi for me?

edited May 2012 in General
http://fightclubua.com/images/lynoga1.jpg
http://fightclubua.com/images/lynoga2.jpg
http://fightclubua.com/images/lynoga3.jpg

I know you are really busy protecting Kesha's bots and all but I was just wondering...

Comments

• wow what a gang of retards
  • Wtf...all my probes are gone?
  • Lol, it's sketchy Lynog. Sketchy sketchy stuff.
  • seriously? are you all retards?

do any of you honestly think i would be running two 100 land probers?

get a fucking grip
  • Lynog is teh pro. He only needs 1 landers to pwn...aint that right :)
  • Yeah, i call that one busted.
  • Just saying it's sketchy. None of the IPs match Lynog.
  • ive actually never noticed those two match tbh, but everyday i login i have pms from them will all different soms/soks. the heyhaters is always in UC too.
  • edited May 2012
    ive actually never noticed those two match tbh, but everyday i login i have pms from them will all different soms/soks. the heyhaters is always in UC too.
    Is that your defense, really?
  • heyhaters > lynog
  • i dont need a defense i dont match them so theres nothing to defend noob
  • Wait I thought it was HiHaters (HG)....when did the Hi become Hey. We arent all Americans you know. We say HelloHaters.
  • But you can make a grab so shortly after them? Not enough players on the server buddy to call this one a "coincidence"....
  • But you can make a grab so shortly after them? Not enough players on the server buddy to call this one a "coincidence"....
    you are a retard
  • Pictures are from this time last year. Just thought I'd point that out. :X
  • zZZZZZzzzzzz
    you are a retard
    No. What is retarded is you trying to pretend you make grabs blindly.

• omg you really are a retard
    Please, enlighten me...
  • edited May 2012
    I noticed something the other day when I posted in that Arbites thread for the supposed bot that hit Lynog. It turns out some were still alive. Well did anyone notice that none of those kingdoms match the bot IPvSK's?
    Speakerforthedead
    Ender's Game
    Big Bird

All in 1:11. Screenshot evidence is posted in the middle of page 1 of this thread.
    Please, enlighten me...
    did you see what i wrote above about this guy sending me stats????
  • edited May 2012
    Cuz we all sign on to people giving us soms and soks from random kingdoms around the universe. When I log in I usually have all of my banks listed for me by Lews. TMonsta is telling me who is open. Darubian is like no no I have better stuff dawg!
  • when your a cool kid like me people like to please you dank B-)

sadly you will never know
  • edited May 2012
    It makes sense to me now. You keep saying Kesha's bots are not a problem. I know for sure they are not hitting DarkFort. You dank are a liar. Allow me to paint you a picture.

At the start of the round you get hit by some people and claim it's the bot, but it isn't. You keep telling people to back off, and deals are made with AL's. After all most of these are your bots and in your mind you're protecting the server. Of course you don't want associated with these bots and you want every probe run for banks on your main. Due to this you don't want to build any other probe farms. After all you've already got 60+ just like last time. Instead you create a couple of pos ones just to get an som or sok in a jam. With DF you think you're positive they aren't hitting him, but just like last time Kesha is probing the hell out of everything when you aren't paying attention.

So as I look at you with Kesha jizz all over your face I have to wonder... how far fetched is that conspiracy?
  • The main lolz here is that youll never be able to convince people youre legit after bustin 50 multis haha, but for the sake of comedy I do enjoy these whinefests so continue :)
  • It makes sense to me now. You keep saying Kesha's bots are not a problem. I know for sure they are not hitting DarkFort. You dank are a liar. Allow me to paint you a picture.

At the start of the round you get hit by some people and claim it's the bot, but it isn't. You keep telling people to back off, and deals are made with AL's. After all most of these are your bots and in your mind you're protecting the server. Of course you don't want associated with these bots and you want every probe run for banks on your main. Due to this you don't want to build any other probe farms. After all you've already got 60+ just like last time. Instead you create a couple of pos ones just to get an som or sok in a jam. With DF you think you're positive they aren't hitting him, but just like last time Kesha is probing the hell out of everything when you aren't paying attention.

So as I look at you with Kesha jizz all over your face I have to wonder... how far fetched is that conspiracy?
    zzzzzzzzzzzz more lies dank when are you guna stop?

baby jesus is soaking wet
  • The main lolz here is that youll never be able to convince people youre legit after bustin 50 multis haha, but for the sake of comedy I do enjoy these whinefests so continue :)
    i dont have to convince anyone im legit. i dont match any of them end of
  • Why did you blind fire, Lynog?
  • Got any screenshots to back up your "magically filled inbox of random grabs"?