Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official ZSP(Zombie Survival Plan) Thread.

2»

Comments

• This is by far the best Thread in the PFs without a doubt!
    I'd go after my Ex's :P would be so satisfying caving in their skulls like a baby seal's and not going to jail.... if they were you know...zombies.... lol :/
  • This is by far the best Thread in the PFs without a doubt!
    I'd go after my Ex's :P would be so satisfying caving in their skulls like a baby seal's and not going to jail.... if they were you know...zombies.... lol :/
    If. Get them drunk and shoot them. Anyone asks questions, just defend yourself stating that you thought she'd turned into a zombie and didn't want to take any risks.
  • yea coz that'll fly lol
    please quote me in your 2,000th post :P
  • if animals were to be infected we'd be screwed not only can most animals bite but for example worse case scenario if marine life were to be infected we'd have no way of feeding ourselves. Id just have fun and kill as many as i could before turning a gun onto myself. Lets be real theres no possible way of ever come back from a zombie infestation, it would be like trying to stop terrorism it will never work even if every super power worked together it wouldnt change a thing.
  • edited May 2012
    yea coz that'll fly lol
    not gonna post links so just go youtube and search for homer kills zombie flanders :P

(04x05 Treehouse of Horror III ) this is vid title
  • yea coz that'll fly lol
    not gonna post links so just go youtube and search for homer kills zombie flanders :P

(04x05 Treehouse of Horror III ) this is vid title
    1channel.tv it....or wtso.net

wont post direct link and won't promote piracy. But its there if you want it. Or if you want to watch the simpsons on a 24 hour web stream...tgun.tv/shows/ch7.php
  • that and i think people dont click links here anymore lol
    Yeah after what happened...though do please participate in my survey Talnoy, its for my dissertation. The thread kinda got bumped down a bit.

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=mcpvt6c2arn4d2c53155
  • DISSERTATION!!!!
  • I'm going to go for the opposite approach. I'm going to turn into a zombie right away so I can eat all your stupid BRAIIIIINS.

BRAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
    Yeah after what happened...though do please participate in my survey Talnoy, its for my dissertation. The thread kinda got bumped down a bit.

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=mcpvt6c2arn4d2c53155
    was answering it now but lanhouse time ended and i have to leave lol