Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questionnaire on Intellectual Property Piracy

edited May 2012 in General
Basically guys, I'm doing my dissertation on download cultures and the ethics behind people's actions to consuming content they acquired through p2p, warez etc. Theres a disclosure at the top of the survey so please read.

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=mcpvt6c2arn4d2c53155

Shouldn't take long and is much appreciated. Everything is anonymous and won't be used for anything other than my dissertation.

Kind Regards

Lews (Charlie)

Comments

• looks like we found out who suicided probes. Good try lews.
  • You do know its just a survey...
  • I dont believe you! I AINT CLICKIN NO LINK!
  • ....people have become so paranoid. Its just a harmless survey...
  • Feckin hacker
    I'm probably the most legit and ethically acceptable player on SK.......anyways the survey is upto you anyways, not forcing anyone to do anything, just wondering if anyone here is willing to help but seems you guys are all acting like pricks...
  • Feckin hacker
    I'm probably the most legit and ethically acceptable player on SK.......anyways the survey is upto you anyways, not forcing anyone to do anything, just wondering if anyone here is willing to help but seems you guys are all acting like pricks...
    Hold on there, i still took your little survey because i found it to be interesting. I can still have fun at your expense.
  • Feckin hacker
    Hold on there, i still took your little survey because i found it to be interesting. I can still have fun at your expense.
    Cheers, most of my data is still from moderators/admins from torrents/scenes sites but im lacking userbase responses which was why I needed some people from forums etc.
  • edited May 2012
    empty
  • ....Prime you've already done the survey...stop trolling.
  • I love Pirating. Fuck the film industry! 20$ to see a movie? Bite my ass!
  • I guess I haven't been to a movie in years. It's that much now?
  • blockquote rel="Sanduskyclause">I love Pirating. Fuck the film industry! 20$ to see a movie? Bite my ass!

I would love to further ask you some questions. Ill PM you later.
  • Pirating is bad cuz you can catch scurvy.
  • I'm an econ major of course I am going to free ride my ass off.
  • i don't even HAVE an account and this suicided my probes
  • Enjoy
  • http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/blogs/the-picture-palace/6839280/Why-does-NZ-miss-out-on-cool-films

^ This is why i pirate... And often what we do get is shown months after everyone else has seen it.
  • I love Pirating. Fuck the film industry! 20$ to see a movie? Bite my ass!
    I downloaded autoCAD last week and for a legit serial # it would cost $4,000... Every 1,000 copies sold is 4 million in their pocket, and they probably sell a lot more than that. Fuck them, of course i'm going to steal it.
  • Thanks guys for all the useful insight.
  • If anyone else who hasn't done it please do, your views are very useful.
  • how come ppl from 1st world are pirating? aint you rich fat dicks who pays hundreds of bucks for every peace of shit?
    I love Pirating. Fuck the film industry! 20$ to see a movie? Bite my ass!
    I downloaded autoCAD last week and for a legit serial # it would cost $4,000... Every 1,000 copies sold is 4 million in their pocket, and they probably sell a lot more than that. Fuck them, of course i'm going to steal it.
  • how come ppl from 1st world are pirating? aint you rich fat dicks who pays hundreds of bucks for every peace of shit?
    Everybody pirates kesha. Why pay for something you can get for free is a simple human mentality we all share. As much as the rich capitalist has the ability to consume, they also do so at the smallest expense to themselves.
    In Soviet Russia! Everyone is troll!
    In Soviet Russia! Everyone is troll!
    Well I have to admit, I cant afford to pay for aftereffects and a lot of my editing software. They charge extortionate amounts. I'll still be neutral though.
  • Indeed, autoCAD is one of the biggest scams ive ever seen :-p
    Are you from the 3rd world? How are you on the internet? Who's "rich fat dick" did you suck to get connected?
  • In lithuania, they don't understand how to budget money, so even though we make lots of money, we still can't justify spending that much on a product like a movie or autoCAD.
  • I'm just saying if you have regular access to an internet connection you're doing better than most people.
  • 2nd world countries is what they are called social group.
  • I filled it out for you.