Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats this Crap about?

edited May 2012 in Game Talk

You guys really seem to think you need a nap when there are over 6 galaxies to farm? This is quite sad that you cant stay in your own sandbox.

Comments

• I have nothing to do with this.
  • Looks more like a couple of alliances full of noobs to me.
  • Looks more like a couple of alliances full of noobs to me.
    Hey! Not my choice I'm stuck there.
  • Basically we was hitting each other to much, and napped so there was more hits on the top 2 alliances to keep scores a little more even this round.
  • If you guys are wasting your time hitting anything but the multies than you are a bunch of dumbasses. Flat out. The amount of revenue you can bring off of those kd's is rediculous. Maybe there is a reason the top alliances are so huge. We are focused on bashing the fuck out of multi accounts and not wasting our time one your shitty kd's. Its not worth it to us. Try that approach and you fucktards would actually see some real growth.
  • They aint too busy to farm demos kingdom.
  • wah wah wah. Its just a game. Some ppl get so heated up. I didnt see you get so heated when Enders Shadow FARMED. Where were you then? So its ok to bitch when ppl NAP for their own wants and reasons but when cheating happens you stay quiet? Interesting....
  • I didnt see you get so heated when Enders Shadow FARMED.
    You are seriously going to use enders an example? Are you daft? There is no reason for a single alliance to be napped in the universe at this time. NONE AT ALL. To nap to focus attacks on the top alliances is silly. Guess what folks, its not doing any good. EPIC is still pulling a strong 4 mill lead and its only growing. The reason we are growing in EPIC is because we are not wasting our time on trivial grudge hits, nor acting like a bunch of douchebags who think their shit doesnt stink. Seriously, if you guys do not see the potential growth that is allowing the top two alliance to GROW, then you are fools and I will honestly be surprised if any of you are in the top 20 by the end of this.

Morons.

• For the past like 10 rounds there has always been one alliance that completely dominates, we trying to keep it a bit more even this round. Normally at this point one alliance has 10m lead already but its alot closer this round.
  • For the past like 10 rounds there has always been one alliance that completely dominates, we trying to keep it a bit more even this round. Normally at this point one alliance has 10m lead already but its alot closer this round.
    You know what this sounds like. Like a bunch of bitches. No wonder SK has gotten stupid. You faggots want to sit around and hold each other cocks while you take a piss. You morons, this a war game. I dont want to sit around blowing each other. I want to kill, and if you pansies are to afraid to play this fucking game the way it was meant, then quit. But in the mean time, keep your fuckin circle jerks to yourselves.

Fuckin twats.
  • U mad Bro?
  • He's in a sector with DarkFort who wouldn't be mad?
  • I used to dislike u dank...but ur growing on me as strange as that sounds lol.
  • yea Dank definately is becoming more likable. Maybe its cause he doesnt bitch and complain as much. I dont ever see him have a coronary when things dont work out for his advantage in SK. Bravo Dank Bravo
    You know what this sounds like. Like a bunch of bitches. No wonder SK has gotten stupid. You faggots want to sit around and hold each other cocks while you take a piss. You morons, this a war game. I dont want to sit around blowing each other. I want to kill, and if you pansies are to afraid to play this fucking game the way it was meant, then quit. But in the mean time, keep your fuckin circle jerks to yourselves.

Fuckin twats.
    war game, indeed, war involves strategy, naps are a war strategy, hence the fucking use. Dont wine dont like it war one of them till they disband dont cry here about it. All the tops nap round after round but u arent screaming about that.
  • Hey go NAP all the big OP DW's out in g2.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa