Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One X or SGS3??

edited May 2012 in General
The hottest phones out there right now are HTC One X of Samsungs Galaxy S 3. The One X has the nice exterior, while the SGS3 is provided with the better interior.

Cant chose wich one to take, need ya'lls help. What would you do?? The One X or the SGS3?

Comments

• SGS3/SGS2 have inferior screens. HTC One looks dece.
  • Sgs3 is uglay. I have the s2 its pretty dece
  • thats the problem, sgs3 is ugly and one x very pretty. But the sgs3 has all these new and beautifull softwarefeatures wich prolly give u better experience.

Why couldnt samsung make the sgs3 exterior more like a high end phone :(

Also sgs3 just has an 6 months old screen, google nexus has the same screen. And appearently the screen on One X is very sharp aswell, even tho its lcd.
  • Haha sgs3 was designed by their legal team so that Apple couldnt sue them. They supply most of the parts that go in Apple products so they are keepin them happy at the cost of an ugly phone.
  • You know who doesn't care about your ugly ass phone? Whoever you're contacting using said phone.

If a waitress ever said my wallet was ugly at the end of the meal I'd be like, "Oh, so my ugly money is unwelcome? Meal's free?" Seriously, who cares go with value & performance.
  • htc design is same all the time, they just change phone names and random slight changes in spec of the phone. thats all they do after they released desire. htc is history.
    thats the problem, sgs3 is ugly and one x very pretty. But the sgs3 has all these new and beautifull softwarefeatures wich prolly give u better experience.

Why couldnt samsung make the sgs3 exterior more like a high end phone :(

Also sgs3 just has an 6 months old screen, google nexus has the same screen. And appearently the screen on One X is very sharp aswell, even tho its lcd.