Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Android App

edited May 2012 in General
who is willing to pay and how much and what features it should include, i may consider to dev one.

Comments

• Too easy to make Ill build free one. Dont give that dude a dime.
  • edited May 2012
    we'll 'donate' to dank :)

if its any good ;).....im greedy and have high expectations. Meet them, get paid. Don't meet them, get criticized.
  • If Lews made one. What would everyone think? Is Lews trustworthy?
  • edited May 2012
    Ive never hacked anyone that signed on our site. I have morals. Kesha hacked his buddy last round. Im work on this sk does need a phone app. He constantly steals from users. Remember how he did Lynog?
  • kesha didn't hack his buddy. His buddy used kesha as a fall guy for his attacks
  • edited May 2012
    Well Kesha accepted blame. I tend to believe the first version where Kesha was just laughing. You guys saw me try being nice to him he is unstable and cant be trusted in my opinion for whatever thats worth. Im a fairly good judge of character. You make an account on any of his crap he will use your resources. I will have to verify his code b4 I run his apps. Hes a good progammer I give him that but its a poison apple.
  • edited May 2012
  • I wouldnt use it from either of you tbh. Im sure you vould hire a smalltime company to make one.
  • edited May 2012
    They arent hard to make Ill put it on our site free. You can use it if ya want. There are apps to make apps no reason to pay. If you want to pay someone pay Bcart its his game. Kesha aint got no right to sell it.
  • When the game had 10-20k+ active players, I could see this being worthwhile for a developper. As it is right now, it's probably not worth your time for the few (if any) people that would actually pay for this.
  • Dont pay for apps. Download them online.. Most ppl that know their way on the internet do so..
  • edited May 2012
    Actually, you never really know about how popular it will be. If an app is made, the game could slightly expand! Ease of access could help new players get in the game. Then again, our ability to actually KEEP the new players is, at best, abhorrent.
  • The game needs an overhaul for newbs to stay, right now you have to learn fast or the game will sux hardcore
  • The game needs an overhaul for newbs to stay, right now you have to learn fast or the game will sux hardcore
    Or the community has to be more welcoming/helpful.

And now I'll be taking bets on which one is more likely.
  • edited May 2012
    The game needs an overhaul for newbs to stay, right now you have to learn fast or the game will sux hardcore
    Or the community has to be more welcoming/helpful.

And now I'll be taking bets on which one is more likely.
    Haha! Like the latter would be ever likely. I'd be willing to place my Ferrari on the line.

And just to prove how confident I am, I don't even own a Ferrari.
  • Lews, you made me chuckle.
  • well once i made some dummy win app "allways online" it was keylogger :] and couple of rounds in a row i disbanded same guy who was using it. it was funny shit how dummy he was:]
    anyway i never hacked/disbanded anyone using moo. except lovsan who was using it without persmission(i told him hes has no right to use, but he tried..). and the other time i suicided all accounts of one dude because he was using em to spy/sabo on my accounts even so we agreed he will not use em.
    there is no logic to spend time on creating such tools and then simply hack em.
    Ive never hacked anyone that signed on our site. I have morals. Kesha hacked his buddy last round. Im work on this sk does need a phone app. He constantly steals from users. Remember how he did Lynog?
  • i do not intent to get big profit. app could cost 2-5 buck max.
    mmm there is 2 ways for app:

1) all stuff must be done manually: explore, building, military and ect + notification for nanos/solars/probe atemts/available wls. this one would not brake game rules i guess lol.

2) something like moo. manuall stuff + bot.
    Back on topic for a little bit. Kesha, your offer is really appreciated, but if you're doing this for profit, you probably shouldn't bother, it wouldn't be worth your time.
    But if you were doing it out of boredom but with small money on the side, I'm sure most of the newbs who aren't these forum regulars would jump at the chance of buying an app.

As for features, I can't help there because I'm so damn computer illiterate I don't even know what a droid app would be capable of.
    News notifications?
    Nano/ solar reminders?
    Building in 12/16/24's obviously.
    Military/Sci calc (or even just a way of moving the info to skato as the copy/ paste on my phone isn't recognized there)

Anyone care to add more?
  • edited May 2012
    well once i made some dummy win app "allways online" it was keylogger :] and couple of rounds in a row i disbanded same guy who was using it. it was funny shit how dummy he was:]
    Sorry Kesha I was confused by all the times you posted that you screwed someone using your apps, all of the other times I'm aware of, and you saying you'd never do that. Gee golly guys this sounds like a great idea. Now you can get a bot and a set of cheater tools on your phone. Seems like an awesome time I can't see how this could go wrong. So what if his only interest in apps so far was creating a key logger. Not like your phone has any personal information on it or anything.

Seriously, at what point do you guys flip this guy the bird and chase him out of here? I looked at his bot and it's only as good as the person using it. It takes more time to use that bot than it does to maintain a dozen well built multis. Without other people spending all their time trying to figure it out the things a pile of crap. If it worked like people pretend he wouldn't need other users. He'd just dominate the game. That didn't work out so now he's trying another angle. Get all of you to create accounts on it so he can steal them when he desires and then finally kill the entire server.
  • There is this little thing called Copyright infringement. Think you should ask bcart for permission before you go and attempt to make money off of his game like that.
  • It's not a violation of copyright to make an app, program or website that facilitates use of another, so long as credit is given for all copyrighted information and registered trademarks.
  • edited May 2012
    I doubt that BCart would do anything about it but I disagree that it is legal. Do you have any examples of people making apps for a free website and then charging users for it, then on the side building another application to destroy the game? He should just go program his own.

"An example: A German court found that showing an image from another website on your site using a frame counts as "publication", which requires consent of the creator. The judgement explicitly mentions that it does not matter that the website did not actually copy the image, but just linked it. The fact that it was incorporated into the website counts as publication, no matter how it is implemented technically."
  • Not so much on the side of destroying things. But take minecraft pocket edition for example. When released an early beta version of the game was free to play, however the company still entered into contracts with mojang to sell the mini version.

Yes, I agree with all rights being given but I figure asking as he did create this game we all cling to. So what do you say @bcartfall, think you would care if someone made an app for sk?
  • Lews, you made me chuckle.
    I am here to please my dear.
  • Not so much on the side of destroying things. But take minecraft pocket edition for example. When released an early beta version of the game was free to play, however the company still entered into contracts with mojang to sell the mini version.

Yes, I agree with all rights being given but I figure asking as he did create this game we all cling to. So what do you say @bcartfall, think you would care if someone made an app for sk?
    you think bfart is actually active enough in the forums to read this?
  • edited May 2012
    I could have sworn BCart was going to make a phone app. Then he suddenly put FaceBook on its own server and stopped talking to everyone. Not sure what happened but it would have been kewl if they were all on the same server together.
  • if you are such morrons and do not want easy way to check your damn sk account let it ,e
    and to the dank: you are total paranoid, why should i put key logger and disband some top50 account if he payed me 2 bucks? and maybe he will pay me 2 bucks next round or half year later? why da fuck i should waste my time creating app then disband 5 dudes using it and noone would ever buy it anymore? think a bit you idiot.
  • Hes a prick Im destroy him in pf land. Shut ya down bro.
  • if you are such morrons and do not want easy way to check your damn sk account let it ,e
    and to the dank: you are total paranoid, why should i put key logger and disband some top50 account if he payed me 2 bucks? and maybe he will pay me 2 bucks next round or half year later? why da fuck i should waste my time creating app then disband 5 dudes using it and noone would ever buy it anymore? think a bit you idiot.
    Why da fuck would anyone want to buy something from a know cheater?

Thing you are known for: Dishonesty, cheating, and general grieffery.

P.S. All scam artist claim not to be scam artist.

• edited May 2012
    Take yer damn bot down for real and I will buy a phone app from ya. Keep yer tools no prob there since everybody can use sktools anyways. I know ya can code its the bot we hate. You drive my homies off the game and allow peons to have power. Knock it off and we will show you respect but it begins with you. Peeps say dank stop cheating and I oblige but that bot playing legit equals an ass raping. Im irritating you so you hit me with it and I can go back to Dota.