Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Tools FireFox Addon v0.6.3

edited May 2012 in Game Talk
I've done some work to the addon over the past 2 weeks.
- Added a rewrite for all the busted SK links in the game (ie: probe history, probe news, etc)
- Added alert for when new versions of the addon are released
- On the explore screen, it shows how many planets you could explore beside how many you can afford to explore.
- The "K" option in View Sector propts with [url] tag to kingdom instead of the broken [k] tags
- "S" provides both the stat line and url link.
- Added a Kingdom History link on the kingdom page to SK Tools.

Also working on adding in a HoF counter for the alliance forums.

You can get the addon here:
http://www.starkingdomstools.com/addon

Comments

• omfg hax!
  • edited May 2012
    can u make it so that my cookie doesnt get stolen by some douche?

also there is no v0.6.3 on that link. I hope u didnt snatch my cookie
  • can u make it so that my cookie doesnt get stolen by some douche?

also there is no v0.6.3 on that link. I hope u didnt snatch my cookie
    Updated the page to display current version and link. My apologies

The best thing you can do for FireFox security is install an addon called no-script, it will deny by default any client side scripts unless you allow that domain access.

http://noscript.net/
  • edited May 2012
    Nice job beaner. I like this script.
  • +1 for noscript, it can be a pain when you need a few sites to have them show, but overall its pretty good for security :)
  • edited May 2012
    Just click the options button that comes up and allow the entire site if it gets too annoying. It's sites you shouldn't trust that you really need it to work on. Sites like starkingdoms, lol.
  • Ya I had one the first time around that I used it on, and it wasn't displaying something so I had no idea it existed. Long story short, it was pretty crucial and led to many a headache before my dumbass figured out it was probably a script being blocked :-p

Better it be over-protective than under though!
  • Cheers bean for Noscript