Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FC (Sparkly but NOT Vampires) & The Hacking of SK

edited May 2012 in General
As many of you know, many kds were hacked. It was because of a link posted by a new PF member Cheater_Hunter.
As many of you know Dank pulled up a page which explains how to do it. Truth is most of us wouldn't know what to look for and that is point 1. Number 2 it has been brought to my attention that dank has a disband link many rounds ago as pointed out by Zeality. And so I thought and thought, Dank has been on the PFs nonstop for 2 days and clicks every link and comments on every post, however a sob on his kd 187 in 1:18 revealed he didn't click it. He first ridiculed me for the thought of it being that link yet he wouldn't click it, why? And then the last and most convenient truth Dank is an idiot and he couldnt go it alone, which brings me to Ice, Hasn't posted in these forums since March 15th the day he signed up for these forums but then very conveniently logged in last night. Check his profile on here and you will see. Ice has coded the FC site and has built programs, forums and even image editing. So as you see, let me be first to point to Dank, Ice and Team FC (They are sparkly also but guess what, They aren't Vampires) and ask them to come clean about exploiting our game once again.

Comments

• Comic relief.
  • edited May 2012
  • 6, 01:19:15 187 (1:18) Spy on Buildings 1 0 The probes have come back with a report that is 99% accurate:

Building Status
    Name Amount Percent 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
    Planets 1,445 99% 8 9 8 10 10 10 10 6 7 5 6 6 5 4 4 4 5 3 3 3 1 2 2 0
    Residence 234 16% 2 2 1 1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Barracks 256 18% 3 3 2 2 3 3 1 2 2 1 2 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Nuclear Power Plant 129 9% 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 1 2 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Training Camp 149 10% 1 1 1 1 0 1 1 1 1 0 1 0 2 2 1 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Star Mine 437 30% 4 3 3 4 1 2 1 2 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Probe Factories 127 9% 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
  • P.S. that's a good bank.
  • edited May 2012
    (3:15:03 AM) ADAM SEMANCHICK: can I have your sob?
    (3:15:17 AM) ezwip: if u want get kted keep fucking with me nig
    (3:15:31 AM) ADAM SEMANCHICK: sob please
    (3:15:40 AM) ADAM SEMANCHICK: it will pin you to these hackings
    (3:16:25 AM) ezwip: lol ok dorkfart
    (3:19:22 AM) ADAM SEMANCHICK: ok your done
    (3:19:30 AM) ADAM SEMANCHICK: just take the responsibility
    (3:19:33 AM) ezwip: lol you're a crackhead

Here's dumbasses hidden kingdom.

The Sector Of: WWJD Protected No more hits - May 4, 05:05:12 [Epic] (1:3)

Dranrak (X:2,Y:6) @ Mystical Lands 1,845 253,835 1,618

Success
    (May 6, 01:00:29)
    Action: Spy on Military
    Losses: We lost a total of 67 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (1) UNAVAILABLE (1) UNAVAILABLE (2) UNAVAILABLE (9)
    Soldiers 1,004 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 2,046 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 4,948 118 118 114 197

It doesn't make any sense for me to post a link and then tell everyone to stop clicking it. Then post a tutorial on how to do it so people could see what was going on. It's a nice try but let me tell ya I'm an officer over here you better back up chump.

p.s. DarkFort will make a great bank he doesn't have any probes, haha.

• Wow how convenient of you. Btw take every other letter and it spells Dark.
  • edited May 2012
    It also spells dank if you remove the 2nd, 5th, and 6th letters. I never used web on my phone to play sk before but I now have a nice phone. So you'll see more of me round here.
  • edited May 2012
    He doesn't understand how it works and refuses to admit that I have any knowledge on anything. If you look what he wrote in his intro he tries to distance me from work on the website entirely. Not that it's a good website or anything. It still needs a set of tools to attract visitors. I might try to create an SK phone app to serve that purpose.
  • I am a highly respected member of FC, and we don't fuck with each other. That's rule one. I will agree that both Ice and Dank did this in the past, but Dank has sworn to me we have no involvement. I would have known before hand and wouldn't be without probes the way I am now.

I'm not asking you to believe me because you are all going to come up with your own ideas but I will tell you, as a player who does not cheat, nor ever has (except for babysitting a friends account), FC is not behind this. We at this point find things such as this to be trivial. The bots are our prime concern.
  • Dont get into vans with tinted windows just because a guy says he's got candy in the back.
  • I was invited into FC, cant remember who i was or what my log in was, to those who know msg me please, i think i was the member named useless
    Sure you weren't the member that was useless?
  • Ill reset ur pass when I get home from work and msg it to you in this forum.
  • This thread is dumb. To blame FC with no actual info is kind of sad.
  • We should be praised for shutting the problem down if anything. Plenty of evidence of it. This could have been a huge issue. Its all good were happy to have protected ya DF nobody hacks our SK buddies without our blessings.
  • I produced more proof then you have ever produced for your conspiracy theories.
  • edited May 2012
    DF, I do apologize as I'm aware that you are a special needs kind of person yet I continue taunting you.
  • You drive the bus for our kind Dank so no apology needed.
  • edited May 2012
    Just became I'm driving doesn't mean I won't stop this bus and come back there to smack the hell out of you, got that?
  • Bring it Bitch.
  • edited May 2012
    I'm have to use the tazer gun bro. I think it might help you. Three times daily.
  • OK then after that I will put it up your ass, and shock the shit out of your spleen.
  • Dank i think DF is secretly in love with you. He sure does spend a lot of time fixated on you and FC. :p
  • This time it was warranted.
  • USELEZZ? Long time no see. how's it been? [this is math]
  • Dank i think DF is secretly in love with you. He sure does spend a lot of time fixated on you and FC. :p
    The dude just has some issues.
    and you dont? LOLOLOL

hows the cock tasting been going for ye brah?

• This time it was warranted.
    Calm down there Bella! Your the one talking about sparkly vampires and shit.
    and you dont? LOLOLOL

Another person with issues.

Get a lilfe, you basement dwelling, drug-peddling scumbag. Hope your mother gives you a dirty needle next time. Heroine addiction and addiction to a piece of shit text-based game is beyond pathetic.
    and you dont? LOLOLOL

Get a lilfe, you basement dwelling, drug-peddling scumbag. Hope your mother gives you a dirty needle next time. Heroine addiction and addiction to a piece of shit text-based game is beyond pathetic.
    I dont think lynog's new house has a basement...a loft maybe.
  • edited May 2012
    Dank i think DF is secretly in love with you. He sure does spend a lot of time fixated on you and FC. :p
    and you dont? LOLOLOL

Its not as pathetic as naming yourself after someone on a "piece of shit text games" forums that you continue to visit even though not one single person wants you here AND you dont even play the game.

You sad sad man