Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Social Media and you!

edited May 2012 in General
So we have all been sitting around begging for bcart to advertise more and its obviously not going to happen. The game has died out, so why should he invest more into it? So I thought of an idea. Many major video game creators out there use twitter, and a lot of them retweet for fellow gamers! So I implore each of you to reach out to them. Hell, I asked Notch (creator of minecraft) to retweet the games url and I'm hoping he will. Maybe we might get lucky and nab people!

Comments

• *insert random flame/troll about what a waste of time it is and add an insult that isn't relevant*
  • I reached out to a few people on twitter that are usually friendly about retweeting if asked nicely. Here is my current list! Send them a tweet asking for the same thing and they may notice a community begging for help!

@notch - created minecraft
    @cwgabriel - penny arcade
    @fourzerotwo - recently resigned from MW3
    @iforeplay - pro gamer
  • *insert random flame/troll about what a waste of time it is and add an insult that isn't relevant*
    Hey dumbass, in the time it took you to write that you could have been tweeting. Guess you could care less if this game dies.
  • Besides, think of how funny it would be. One tweet from the right person could crash the server.
  • edited May 2012
    It couldn't hurt. The more places the url is listed the better. Even random spam is better than nothing, which is what we have now. I don't know why I have to keep collecting rewards from that pos site when it's doing nothing to add users. Hell, I have a premium I shouldn't have to deal with that site at all.
  • I'd help, but I don't know how to tweet.
  • That's ok Sci, its understandable how twitter would be your downfall.
  • That's ok Sci, its understandable how twitter would be your downfall.
    I'm just going to go lay down and twitter myself until I tweet all over.

• @fourzerotwo - recently resigned from MW3
    @iforeplay - pro gamer
    apparently advertising to the retarded console gamers is your idea of saving this game?

lmao great idea, or you could fuck off and join them.
  • I haven't read a witty comment from you in years. But hey, kudo's to you for never leaving the mentality of high school!
  • I'd help, but I don't know how to tweet.
    He only knows how to quack.
  • I don't like the trend of nerds treating video game players with some form of celebrity status.
    Ha you have yet to see the nerd rage when it comes to gamers chicks...
  • I don't like the trend of nerds treating video game players with some form of celebrity status.
    Ha you have yet to see the nerd rage when it comes to gamers chicks...
    ZOMG ARE U MAKING FUN OF GAMER CHIX!? YOU WILL BURN FOR THIS! MEET ME IN COD3 AND I WILL RAPE UR FACE

On a side note, I don't play COD3.

In addition. Cod3 sucks.

• a nice song to soothe your souls...
  • and here are 5h of epicness

• can some mod poke choos out of the forums,all his replies are the same as above, reeking of a advertisement bot
  • can some mod poke choos out of the forums,all his replies are the same as above, reeking of a advertisement bot
    no wai
  • He makes a good point. If we get Kobe Bryant to advertise, SK might get popular again.
  • What about Dr Dre?
  • The bot has poor grammar skills.
    You'd think a bot would try to post coherently to lure victims....who the fuck reads that shit posted.
  • Yeh I wonder about that. Its not as if english is a 3rdworld language, they would have much more success if they didnt sound so much like Flazer.
    add beatsbydree to that list

add beatsbydree to that list

REALLY?
    You'd think a bot would try to post coherently to lure victims....who the fuck reads that shit posted.
    We should develop a spam bot that runs on other people's sites and advertises SK for us.