Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Amazing Race 2.0

edited April 2012 in Game Talk
Ok, so it's been a while.... Round 9, SK Version 2.0, S2. But quite a while ago (7 or 8 years maybe?) we hyped up an amazing race on S2, all turtles, racing to see who could top it. We have a separate forum dedicated to tracking it, we talked about it months in advance, we had groups picked out, people had funny names picked out.

It was HILARIOUS (in theory). Then, months later, when the round started....roughly 10 people actually remembered about it, probably half of them actually played through the end of the round....

Anyway, in short, it sucked.

So let's do it again next round on s2!

By the way, you typically end up as a giant bank and totally inactive, and that's ok.

I finished 68th on the server with like 4mil NW and was robbed about 1000000 times that round, but it was something to do.

I'll be Donatello

68 Donatello (1:15) 4,056,528

Comments

• btw that copy and paste was my score last time. looking to smoke it.

all turtle no attacking
  • is there a PT limitation? cuz I will totally play like, DW or something sweet for max explore... :P

but seriously, in.
  • So no inactive attacks either?
  • a few of us did this a few rounds back, didnt mean to turtle but there was no competition left after about 2 weeks so explore turtled to the end

think we had the top 12 kingdoms
  • For the dumb people (me) what are the rules? guidelines?
  • There is no serious rules, just mostly for fun. You can pick whatever land type you want. You can build whatever units you want, but I am going to be a strict of a turtle as possible, no offensive units, no attacking, and no probes.

I've got some of my strategy (lol) planned out. Basically, only growth from exploring and daily land reward.

You can do whatever you want, but we can all put up "Amazing Race" or something in our sigs or in our contact information.

Also, if you want to name yourself after a famous turtle or a turtle-y name, that would be fun.

Also, HOGANASINHULK will be making it's rounds again on S2 (because s1 sux).
  • If I remember correctly (I probably don't), Fade to Black actually won last time.
  • wait, but sersiouly, what if i want to mass a billion soldiers, then train them all into goons using DW crazy cheap cost. Will it be allowable as long as i don't make a hit?
  • You can do what you want haha
  • Good luck with that perfect exploring if I sign up on s2 :)
  • lol, 400k x 24 x 14 x 16, that would mean you made (400 x 24 x 14)k tfs, not 400k tfs :-t
  • I thought you meant the show.
  • edited April 2012
    those are useless calculations though as that will never ever happen

and did you calculate the land needed to house 400,000 x 24 x 14 x 16 or whatever TFs? and the amount that would push up exploring costs etc? or did you just make some numbers up :)

400,000 tfs an hour is like 400,000,000 income isnt it? Considering you said over 14 days im guessing you dont mean money save so you would need that income each hour to train that many each hour
  • all these numbers are making me confused.....

so who wants to group up with me?
  • any takers?