Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo 3 Open beta this weekend

edited April 2012 in General
I've already gotten in and its nuts. Keep in mind when they launched they couldn't handle the number of people trying to play. So if you get an error 37 just keep trying. I put in a couple of hours so far and its great!

Comments

• Im trying out tera, since that'll have monthly payments and probably wont get it
  • No, they won't be pay to play
  • No, just a lot of players. Almost 200K when I was online.
  • I really want that game but I think I'll wait for a price drop. I've got too many good games I am not playing as it is.
  • No, they won't be pay to play
    no, tera is a monthly fee, as in pay to play
  • Meh D3 doesnt run on my PC. Shame, woulda loved to try.
  • Lower the screen resolution down to 800x600 and see if that helps.
  • Anyone can download it brets, it's an open beta. Bit bigger than the closed Beta.
  • Lower the screen resolution down to 800x600 and see if that helps.
    Nah ive done everything, lowered res, windowed mode, i know my card is too weak anyways. Need to graduate and wait for summer before i build a new pc.
  • My phone plays diablo 3.. your computer must be real crappy, ok not really but I bet it could.
  • My phone plays diablo 3.. your computer must be real crappy, ok not really but I bet it could.
    Lol it couldnt. and yeah if you use cloud gaming fuck me my old nokia plays too numbnuts...we're talking about pcs.