Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2:8 going insane?

edited April 2012 in General
So whats up with this?

April 18, 09:53:50 Our kingdom No Reply (2:8) bravely defended against Unspeakable horror (1:11) and lost 6,218 planets.
April 18, 11:55:44 Our brave kingdom Planet Collector (2:8) attacked Shananigans (2:8) and conquered 7,010 planets.

Comments

• hhaha nice
  • Thing is it always happens when 1 alliance/sector dominates. Usually they will be decent/good players and will not flout the bash rule. Therefore there really isnt any other targets apart from eachother. I'm sure they all agreed to have a little bit of fun rather than bash/explore rest of round.
  • Lol dece, rock em hard. I support the to p group, they aren't massive cock jockeys
  • funny story, I get two pms both from people asking me to help, but i think they are on opposite sides HAHAHAHAAH who to help hehe
  • Roll him again aero :)
  • Naw aero and planet are just taking our the turtles. Them guys barely did anything all war so no point in them getting a good rank end round for hiding and just exploring and building tons of def. I hope aero hits them over and over.
  • what is the alliance going to do about the intra sector hit?

hopefully nothing :-)) maybe then he will learn that explore turtling earns you no friends
  • Don't understand the hate for turtle/explore strat honestly. Easymode, sure, low time spent, yeah...long as you go high probes and help in wars I don't really see the problem. Seems logical yet all the haters flock like sheep to support hunting turtles.
  • Real explore turtles dont go high probes though, especially mid-end round, they are usually 0 pf 0 tcs

The hate is because its a gay way to play and they usually suck off any AL to keep their KD safe and dont help.

Its their choice though how they play, just dont whine to alliance for help if you havent helped them.
  • i can see dropping the tcs after early game when your cash is just flowing in, but running high probe seems only logical as you will become a massive rob target, good to have some defenses.
  • Having probes wont really stop you getting robbed, probe shields will help a bit.

• I dont understand the hate but these in paarticular are turbo douches. Theres no dispute over that.
    If a turtle wants to be bored let them do it, you are still free to hit them like anyone else. Raging at them is silly tho
  • The problem i have with turtles is this...They do not contribute anything to the alliance, yet expect protection. They do not help in war with WL's or PA's. Its all about them, when some1 starts to target them, they start crying for the Alliance to go to war for them and protect them so they can continue to explore and grow while not doing anything for the ones fighting for them.
  • If I am being honest zeal they dont actually bother me...gotta have some enemies though so im gona pretend they do :)
  • The kingdoms that were hit are Dobrata and Marci.
  • anything happening inside of SR?
  • they bother me because they are shit players
  • ahem, turtles of sk...

GL next round.
  • leave them amog, they are raging in the aim blast it is hilarious

genzempire 10:38 pm
    i dont care i will KT who i will
    as I will AL next round
    and I have friends who will AL
    so we will see

hahahahahah

fuck them, let the turtles get rolled out

turtle ALLLLLLL round and still get slapped
  • all round to turtle, broken in an afternoon, sounds like your turtles were not quite turtle-ly enough for the turtle club....turtle.

I support turtles that are active in wars/alliance dealings, they do exist and those who are not active give all us real turtles bad names
    [-(

xturtlex next round :-D
  • the real pros pump offense and then disband it all when they get kt'd

so they can rebuild it in 2 days and do it over again