Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Friendly Plea - In Pursuit of Civility, a War

edited April 2012 in Game Talk
It has been my desire for years to be in an alliance that NAPs the uni and has a good ole civil war, until now I have yet to find an AL insane enough to listen to this dross idea. However things have changed and Twilight agrees that this would be grand fun, so if the rest of the Universe would be so kind as to all NAP Friendship so we can commence killing each other. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

T Monsta, Bob Dole, and Eternias Revenge

Comments

• I am Twilight Sparkle and I approve this message!
  • I am SB and I approve the idea, but thoroughly detest dole
  • 00:58:03 Moonrise Kingdom (2:7) - pril 12, 00:57:42 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power
    00:58:06 Moonrise Kingdom (2:7) - wtf...
    00:58:15 Sting (1:18) - CCCCCCCCIVIL WAR!

I'm telling you, don't you people ruin this for me!
  • OOoo, and his QQing is priceless!
  • edited April 2012
  • edited April 2012
  • All I see in Blastchat is Twilight_Sparkle and Tiger monkey talking about having a Civil war... No one else is online or viewing the AIM convo... Twilight leaves and this clown starts instigating by hitting an alliance mate and aggressive probing me. None of the officers are on, no AL, no VAL, no FM. So this kid just starts trolling before a vote is finalized...

If anyone wants his SOM I will share it. He has really bad defense, and Im declaring him free land.
    Bravo Dole, Bravo. You know why
  • ER is gay. Therefore I approve gay rights! So ER can do whatever he wants.
    Always knew you were a closet bummer. You didnt complain nearly enough when I probed you...
    Your probings failed as we killed you, its that irritating 1.3mil power suicide when you already had 0 land which irritated me
    Always knew you were a closet bummer. You didnt complain nearly enough when I probed you...
    Your probings failed as we killed you, its that irritating 1.3mil power suicide when you already had 0 land which irritated me
    It took you long enough to kill me, I was looking for a whiner in uni chat to probe but no one was QQing in s2. So I figured a chelsea fan always deseves a good probing ;)
    Took me long enough to kill you? I only hit you once...I barely log on s2...didnt even know you were getting killed.
  • This would be fun, but whats to keep sectors from leaving? you would have to have all the sectors agree to stay and not leave alliance etc.
  • Hahaha this guy is a pro rager, I think hes the easiest to troll on sk atm
  • lol fun times up ahead
  • Look I have finals coming up and this war with SexRegister is time consuming and hopeless. I really can't afford to care about a fucking browser game at the moment.
  • Just create a seperate alliance, like [Hatred], and each alliance recruit and fill up.
  • Just create a seperate alliance, like [Hatred], and each alliance recruit and fill up.
    That's not very civil.

It took you long enough to kill me, I was looking for a whiner in uni chat to probe but no one was QQing in s2. So I figured a chelsea fan always deseves a good probing ;)
    Took me long enough to kill you? I only hit you once...I barely log on s2...didnt even know you were getting killed.
    I disbanded, s2 got booooooooring. That 'you' was plural btw...I guess ER was right about your reading comprehension. Dont you miss being in the same sector as me :-))
    You have issues with your writing comprehension. You can't come up with a decently worded sentence. That 'you' was plural? In no way did you suggest it was plural. Nooblet.
  • 'You' is both singular and plural.
  • edited April 2012
    The context he used it in made me think he meant Lews as well :p
    And as those participating didnt post here, he really should have said "it took them long enough"
  • Can't use 'them' if he's directly addressing one of 'them'.

Fucking English.
  • Far as I know, Lews wasnt one of them. 1:4 was kting him and Lews is in 1:1 with prime :p

• Your probings failed as we killed you, its that irritating 1.3mil power suicide when you already had 0 land which irritated me
    Yes I see where you could be confused. Oh wait. No I don't.
  • I have to say, I didnt know LEws was helping as he never logs in
  • I have to say, I didnt know LEws was helping as he never logs in
    I wasn't helping. I wasn't doing ANYTHING. I barely logged in and then yesterday I logged in to this, just out of nowhere.

April 11, 02:39:38 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 7,450 civilians were kidnapped.
    April 11, 02:39:44 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 7,077 civilians were kidnapped.
    April 11, 02:39:45 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Master Yi (1:1)
    April 11, 02:39:47 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Master Yi (1:1)
    April 11, 02:39:48 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 6,723 civilians were kidnapped.
    April 11, 02:39:50 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 6,387 civilians were kidnapped.
    April 11, 02:39:52 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 6,068 civilians were kidnapped.
    April 11, 02:39:53 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 5,765 civilians were kidnapped.
    April 11, 02:39:54 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Master Yi (1:1) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Master Yi (1:1)
    Mission: Kidnappings
    Probes Sent: 143,759 (Lost: 2,516)
    April 11, 02:39:56 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 5,476 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Mission: Kidnappings
    Probes Sent: 141,244 (Lost: 494)
    April 11, 06:51:24 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 7,665 civilians were kidnapped.
    April 11, 06:51:27 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 7,282 civilians were kidnapped.
    April 11, 06:51:32 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 6,918 civilians were kidnapped.
    April 11, 06:51:35 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 6,572 civilians were kidnapped.
    April 11, 07:42:59 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 1,366,760 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Mission: Suicide Attack
    Probes Sent: 137,709 (Lost: 137,709)
  • lol everyone is aware that I disbanded right? I was just sitting on a bunch of probes that needed using whilst I was eatin up. Lews was just unfortunate enough to be the closest troll :P
    Ass. And I thought we were friends :(

I'm moving out. It's not me, it's you. I will be seeing other people.