Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-=2011/2012 Football/Soccer Season=-

Comments

• Ah yes, the dailymail. Quality stuff.
  • edited April 2012
    Hahahaha lews did you actually just go trawling through news articles to find examples of past racism by ANY liverpool fans no matter how big or small?

What does that have to do with observing minutes silences? Im sure I could do the same and find similar news stories referring to "Lahndahn" cockney rentboys doing the same.

What a shit post...you actually used twitter comments too :-)) Well done you found a person related to the club who is racist...let me do the same.....

...oh wait I dont have to look far, only as far as your coke snorting, team mates girlfriend shagging, cheating, crying when he misses penalties, often on the front page with prostitutes and cocaine, horrible RACIST to his international team mates brother... clubs captain :-))

I dont even need to mention your sources, other people already have haha

Your post has literally NOTHING to do with what we wer talking about and my point still stands, even United fans are classy enough and have the respect to observe silences yet your shit club with shit fans doesnt.
  • Hahahaha lews did you actually just go trawling through news articles to find examples of past racism by ANY liverpool fans no matter how big or small?

What does that have to do with observing minutes silences? Im sure I could do the same and find similar news stories referring to "Lahndahn" cockney rentboys doing the same.

What a shit post...you actually used twitter comments too :-)) Well done you found a person related to the club who is racist...let me do the same.....

...oh wait I dont have to look far, only as far as your coke snorting, team mates girlfriend shagging, cheating, crying when he misses penalties, often on the front page with prostitutes and cocaine, horrible RACIST to his international team mates brother... clubs captain :-))

I dont even need to mention your sources, other people already have haha

Your post has literally NOTHING to do with what we wer talking about and my point still stands, even United fans are classy enough and have the respect to observe silences yet your shit club with shit fans doesnt.
    My post has EVERYTHING to do with what we were talking about. You were generalising all Chelsea fans. So I did the same, generalise all Liverpool fans based on a few dicks.
  • Ah yes, the dailymail. Quality stuff.
    Sorry Lews but you can't use the DailyMail as evidence in any arguement. That paper is scum and thrives on creating this sort of tension...

"THE COUNTRY IS GOING DOWN AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF THE BLACKS AND THE IMMIGRANTS!! THEY ARE GOING TO KILL YOUR CHILDREN AND STEAL EVERYTHING!!"

I wouldn't even wipe my arse with that filth
    Considering anything 'controversial' in football is ONLY covered by tabloids. Just like all of Qwj's 'allegations' which he probably found in WagsDaily.
  • Oh and Qwj, you still havent admitted to the mistakes of your fans' and Suarez racism towards black players. You dont condemn it therefore you approve of it you racist.
  • Lews I could easily say the same about you regarding Terrys racism, drug abuse, dealing with prostitutes/strippers, sleeping with team mates girlfriends etc ....therefore you approve of it?

and dont even bother with the "he hasnt been found guilty yet"

Ok you generalise Liverpool fans based off "a few dicks" on twitter and the daily mail etc...ill base mine off the THOUSANDS of fans at the semi final a few days ago :-))

Ok lets leave out the issues that are from tabloids, that just leaves the racism and sleeping with team mates girlfriend....the man is almost as much of a scum bag as giggs
  • I don't think the paper he used matters all that much, I think he was just trying to show that generalisations can be easily thrown into an argument.
    thanks Euphoria, at least someone here shows sense that I was trying to show what Qwj was doing, ie generalising all Chelsea fans and therefore i used the same tactic against him.
  • Lews I could easily say the same about you regarding Terrys racism, drug abuse, dealing with prostitutes/strippers, sleeping with team mates girlfriends etc ....therefore you approve of it?

and dont even bother with the "he hasnt been found guilty yet"

Ok you generalise Liverpool fans based off "a few dicks" on twitter and the daily mail etc...ill base mine off the THOUSANDS of fans at the semi final a few days ago :-))

Ok lets leave out the issues that are from tabloids, that just leaves the racism and sleeping with team mates girlfriend....the man is almost as much of a scum bag as giggs
    Thousands of fans? Where does it ever say thousands of fans. You do know that in silence it only takes a few to make a sound.

http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2012/04/16/the-chelsea-fans-who-chanted-during-hillsborough-silence-at-wembley-must-be-banned/

"What occurred was a moment of embarrassment and shame. While the silence was observed by nearly all, a few in the Chelsea designated end of the stadium began to chant."

Or are you now gonna moan and qq about the Independent...should we just take your 'facts and figures' for granted instead of a national newspaper?

• Yep sounds like "a few" mate

Like the spurs fans say after the whistle "disgraceful cunts"

• Yep sounds like "a few" mate

Like the spurs fans say after the whistle "disgraceful cunts"
    Yes...a few. 85,731 in attendence. Lets split that evenly, 42k each. It only takes 100 twats to make enough noise.

• racism is nothing to do with showing respect for people that died to do with football.

If there is a minutes silence in any football game regardless who its for then fans should show their respect and stay silent. Those chelsea fans that didnt are just cunts, nothing more and nothing less

shit club with shit fans
  • racism is nothing to do with showing respect for people that died to do with football.

If there is a minutes silence in any football game regardless who its for then fans should show their respect and stay silent. Those chelsea fans that didnt are just cunts, nothing more and nothing less

shit club with shit fans
    I agree that those fans are cunts. But you just lowered yourself to their level by generalising the entire club and its fans.

And you STILL have not condoned or denied that the racism was wrong. Suarez was charged and found guilty yet your fans still boo'd Evra and made those racist statements. You seem to approve that behaviour. Should I now state that because those few douchebag fans were racist towards Evra, then ALL Liverpool fans are racists?
  • how is booing him racist? please elaborate
  • how is booing him racist? please elaborate
    Specifically outing a player because he was the victim of a racist abuse by one of your players.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/1501/07/exclusive-taylor-condemns-liverpool-fans-booing-evra

Even the PFA chief condems Liverpool fans.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/9050471/Liverpool-apologise-for-website-video-mistake-after-posting-fans-apparent-racist-gesture.html

Shows how the club accepts racism...no such thing as a 'mistake' to posting a video like that.
  • Lews if we all called him a nigger then that would make us racist, we didnt so you cant say that.

We arent saying all chelsea fans are shit because of the booing during the one mins silence we are saying they are ALL shit because thats what they are.

Plastic flag waving rentboys, 95% of chelsea werent chelsea fans until abromavich took over, So like i said before shit club and shit fans. end of
  • I think I will always struggle to refer to Gary Speed in the past tense.

RIP Gary Sped.
    This is why you are awesome Taitys. lololol
  • edited April 2012
    So racism is more acceptable than disrespecting the wishes of the living about the dead?
  • The best is when you can be racist towards a dead person!
  • Lews if we all called him a nigger then that would make us racist, we didnt so you cant say that.

We arent saying all chelsea fans are shit because of the booing during the one mins silence we are saying they are ALL shit because thats what they are.

Plastic flag waving rentboys, 95% of chelsea werent chelsea fans until abromavich took over, So like i said before shit club and shit fans. end of
    Your fans did as I showed above. Your players did and your fans supported your players' actions therefore you supported racism.

And also you can't justify that ALL Chelsea fans are shit because that is just a pointless statement with no backing. It also makes me lose respect for you if you are so simple minded and epitomises the view Southerners have of people in the North. That you are all uneducated offspring of factory workers and are uncultured. Am I right then in making that presumptuous statement?

Also your '95% of Chelsea fans are trash before Abramovich' statement shows how retarded you can sometimes be as a Liverpool fan.

The 02/03 Season (the final FULL season before Abramovich bought Chelsea), we were averaging 40.5k per league match. Considering our current average per league match is around 41.5k. Thats a 1000 increase. The MOST you can say is that 2.5% of current Chelsea fans are trash as thats only an increase of 2.5%. Noob.
  • edited April 2012
    hahahahah wow lews, you really just blindly follow numbers and stats dont you, the asian genetics are kicking in :)

Its not about the exact numbers or average attendance you numpty...before 02/03 your stadium had 40k chelsea fans, after the billionaire stepped in and threw money around and some league trophies followed...it has a large % of glory hunting mute fans, hence the plastic flags to "generate atmosphere"

similar thing happened after we won the CL in 2005, shitloads of gloryhunters flocked to anfield the season after.
  • edited April 2012
    hahahahah wow lews, you really just blindly follow numbers and stats dont you, the asian genetics are kicking in :)

Its not about the exact numbers or average attendance you numpty...before 02/03 your stadium had 40k chelsea fans, after the billionaire stepped in and threw money around and some league trophies followed...it has a large % of glory hunting mute fans, hence the plastic flags to "generate atmosphere"

similar thing happened after we won the CL in 2005, shitloads of gloryhunters flocked to anfield the season after.
    I'm sorry but we shouldnt follow facts and figures and should rather make shit up like you and Lynog are doing?

Wow. no wonder the British are in such massive financial shits.

Oh and considering our stadium is 42k max cap, its pretty much filled. And plastic flags? How does that have anything on whether the fans are mute or not? Sure we dont have the most vocal fans but just cos our club has some cash to give back to the fans is that a problem? Oh and yes they give out £5 scarfs on Champions League nights as well. Big deal. A club that treats its fans well and the only excuse you guys can give is that its fake atmosphere? You know what, theres one word to sum you guys up. Bitter.

Oh and scarfs and flags both only given out in CL games. None in league/cup matches. Reason? Club gets more cash from CL games than domestic.
  • Educated vs uneducated: the ultimate showdown. I'm calling it a tie so far but I expect a rebuttal.
  • edited April 2012
    Bitter that we dont get free plastic flags or a scarf?

Nah, we dont need free little plastic flags. Those flags arent a "treat" they wer first given out to help "generate atmosphere" as it said on the Chelsea site, and is the reason most club fans laugh at them.

What do your facts and figures show lews? that the stadium was full before roman and is full now too after....what do the "fact" numbers show about the people who are going? Nothing

Before Roman bought some success at your club the people at the ground wer die hard Chelsea fans, and there was actually a decent atmosphere...After the success was bought the ground was still full, but with less die hard fans because the glory hunters moved in, the type that are there for a "day out" and sit there in silence because they dont know the songs.....maybe you just dont understand because maybe you are one of those pre-roman fans and dont remember what im talking about :)

So before you start doing your usual trawling through news websites and twitter etc looking for more facts, understand what I am saying, because numbers show nothing in relation to the point I made.

Zeal - education means nothing mate, I probably have more qualifications than Lews has yet I am guessing that isnt the side you had me on ;)
  • Just poking fun at how you called him am asian who loves numbers ;)
  • Barca absolutely dominated... Beautiful score by Chelsea though
  • Yeh not bad, hopefully they wont just put 10 men in def in the 2nd leg though as i dont think it will work AND it will be boring as fuck haha.
  • haha did you hear the commentator "he spent most of the first half rolling around on the floor"

I thought they tried to stay neutral hahah
  • Bitter that we dont get free plastic flags or a scarf?

Nah, we dont need free little plastic flags. Those flags arent a "treat" they wer first given out to help "generate atmosphere" as it said on the Chelsea site, and is the reason most club fans laugh at them.

What do your facts and figures show lews? that the stadium was full before roman and is full now too after....what do the "fact" numbers show about the people who are going? Nothing

Before Roman bought some success at your club the people at the ground wer die hard Chelsea fans, and there was actually a decent atmosphere...After the success was bought the ground was still full, but with less die hard fans because the glory hunters moved in, the type that are there for a "day out" and sit there in silence because they dont know the songs.....maybe you just dont understand because maybe you are one of those pre-roman fans and dont remember what im talking about :)

So before you start doing your usual trawling through news websites and twitter etc looking for more facts, understand what I am saying, because numbers show nothing in relation to the point I made.

Zeal - education means nothing mate, I probably have more qualifications than Lews has yet I am guessing that isnt the side you had me on ;)
    Again your points mean jack all. So what if for champions league games flags are given? Whats your point? You're critical of Roman why? He spends money to buy players? Oh no! Thats the point of the game, improve your squad, we've spent less than Barca has in the last 3 seasons, yet you don't moan about them? Your ignorance is bliss.

Thing between every other fan and a Liverpool fan is, we're realistic, we acknowledge when other teams do well and we criticise when we do badly, we're honest. You however portray an image where if you play badly, you blame it on someone else, if the opposition teams get better than you, you start screaming 'rich owners, no diehard fans, etc' and other bullshit. You have no point. How does numbers show nothing?

As Lynog said
    Lews if we all called him a nigger then that would make us racist, we didnt so you cant say that.

My point about our stadium being filled prior to Roman buying us out clearly shows we had fans before Roman. Therefore stats on our attendance is valid. You dismissed this because you know I am right. Or are you denying that the fans were there? Are you gonna now shout that Chelsea manipulated the data and put cut out fans in the seats to make it look like there was fans prior to Roman buying Chelsea?

Im sorry? Usual trawling through news websites? Should I just do what you and Lynog do...make stuff up. Just like you made the shit up about how Carragher slept with Lampard's mother...notice how when I asked you guys about that you were awfully quiet on providing sources.

You claim to be intelligent but you should easily understand that to state a point, you need to back it up. I've backed up EVERY statement I've made. You've backed up none and neither has Lynog.

Point proven. Yes.

P.S. Zeal, I was making a point about the educated vs uneducated stereotypes of northerners and south in the UK. Just like Lynog and Qwj making simple ignorant judgements on Chelsea and every other 'small' club that isn't at Liverpool's 'godlike' levels.
  • Classic Drogba match: Rolls around on the floor for 10 minutes pissing us all off then gets a sneaky goal in to piss us off even more.
    Yeah he was above the normal amount of falling over. And I have to say Mikel and Kalou were god awful again...Mikel got lucky with some of the stuff he did and Kalou's late wasted chance...The drog did well at holding the ball but he had so many opportunities to break and didnt do so, he hasnt got the fitness to play another season at this level.

Funny thing is all his falling over probably gets more damage done on him than the actual 'tackles'. He's not a great ambassador for Chelsea, he's more comic. Though credits to his dedication. Lampard was invisible today....didnt even realise he was playing. Ramires and Mata shown again and best game I've seen Cech play for a while.
    Barca absolutely dominated... Beautiful score by Chelsea though
    Haha I know. 200 Chelsea passes, like 750 Barca passes lol. But Cahill did play extremely well given the situation.
  • edited April 2012
    Considering your last few posts have been complaining about stereotyping lews there is a lot in there from you :-))

Actually read my posts mate and you will see how the plastic flags came into it, you will also see that they arent the thing I was making a point about.