Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is for you Haters on Lews and his grammer!

edited April 2012 in General

Comments

• I listened to 1 second, and I heard that it would be horrible, also, who hates on his grammar?
  • I listened to 1 second, and I heard that it would be horrible, also, who hates on his grammar?
    Just you. I really posted this for you. The singer is the guy who is the voice from the Squidbillies! I found his stuff hillarious
  • ITT: white trash
  • edited April 2012
    ITT: white trash
    OMG RACIST!!! Come talk to me when you can handle a joke you inbred fuck.
  • Im white, you are white trash.
  • Only- your posts are ignorant. Please return the laptop your wife stole
  • Why am I the subject and everyone is talking about white trash.
  • I do love my whiskys....not tango though, always been a fanta man
  • Lews I posted this because ER was picking on you about your grammer in posts. This was to defend you lol
  • I know. I own.
  • I didn't pick on his grammar, I picked on his reading comprehension. Those are separate things. And it failed as I didn't listen to the crap music past 2 seconds as I could already tell it would be horrid.
  • I didn't pick on his grammar, I picked on his reading comprehension. Those are separate things. And it failed as I didn't listen to the crap music past 2 seconds as I could already tell it would be horrid.
    Maybe you should tell squirrel to brush up on his 'reading comprehension'.
  • edited April 2012
    He'd have to have a brain first, I have faith in you learning Lews. :(|)
  • Lews is a fast learner. ER hasn't got enough know-how to teach Lews as Lews already knows everything there needs to know.
  • Rokay, if you say so.