Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Research Multipliers

edited April 2012 in General
What are they? o0 I can't find a site with them on anywhere

Comments

• I would guess they multiply your research.
  • edited April 2012
    ~~, most helpful, if you don't know....

------> What are the values of the multipliers for each variable research? <------------
  • Population bonus multiplies your population
    Power bonus multiplies your power
    Military bonus multiplies your military
    Money bonus multiplies your money

hope this helps
  • edited April 2012
    It was a LONG shot posting for help in these forums but I didn't realise your "witty" (i use the term very loosely) retorts had become this bad.

...BUT THANKS FOR THE HELP =]
  • lol

I'm not sure what you're asking for then but this is probably it:

"Research
    It is good to have at least as many scientists as you have land most of the time after you’ve got more than 1,000 land, since most of the researches are based on your amount of land, and it gets harder to keep them up, the more land you gain. Here is the formula used to calculate how many research points that you need to get max. in all the land-based researches:
    (If you have 1,000 land, you will need 1,000x1,000x0.01=10,000 research points for full population bonus, for example.)
    ResearchPtsForMax = Land * Land * ResearchFieldFactor
    ResearchFieldFactor =
    Population Bonus (max 20%): 0.0094 - increases amount of civilians which can live in each residence.
    Power Bonus (max 50%): 0.0063 - increases power production by powerplants.
    Reactor Warp Core Efficiency (max 20%, needs Energy Core to become available in the research room): 0.0121 - reduces the attack time by up to 20%.
    Military Bonus (max 30%): 0.0061 - bonus to offense and defense
    Money Bonus (max 25%): 0.011 - bonus to income from mines and taxes
    Frequency Decryption Center (max 25%): 0.017 - gives you FDC% probability to make it possible for you to see who probed your kingdom, also for successful probings.

Notice that Terra Form can have 10% higher values in all the land based researches than the other planet types (for example 40% military research instead of 30%).

Some planet types also get bonuses or penalties to their research needed. If your kingdom is built on an Oceanic planet, multiply the ResearchPtsForMax with 1,2 to get the real research points needed for max.
    "

taken from Vindi's old guide:

http://www-und.ida.liu.se/~andli382/skguide/9_nwandresearch.html
  • edited April 2012
    Population Bonus (max 20%): 0.0094 - increases amount of civilians which can live in each residence.
    Power Bonus (max 50%): 0.0063 - increases power production by powerplants.
    Reactor Warp Core Efficiency (max 20%, needs Energy Core to become available in the research room): 0.0121 - reduces the attack time by up to 20%.
    Military Bonus (max 30%): 0.0061 - bonus to offense and defense
    Money Bonus (max 25%): 0.011 - bonus to income from mines and taxes
    Frequency Decryption Center (max 25%): 0.017 - gives you FDC% probability to make it possible for you to see who probed your kingdom, also for successful probings.

This.

Thanks!
  • edited April 2012
    From Cere4l's extension. Though they aren't perfect:
    Sqrt(Land) * 0.00932 Population
    Sqrt(Land) * 0.0062 Power
    Sqrt(Land) * 0.006 Military
    Sqrt(Land) * 0.0109 Money
    Sqrt(Land) * 0.017 FDC
    Sqrt(Land) * 0.0102 RWCE

From Holo's Calc, also not perfect:
    Pop 0.0094
    Power 0.0062
    Military 0.00604
    Money 0.01087
    FDC 0.017
    RWCE 0.0104

• did i not pass u perfect calculations sci?
  • edited April 2012
    Nope. Never got 'em from you :( Gimme that document!

If I did, I'd update the Chrome extension with them.