Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starcraft 2

edited April 2012 in General
Anyone else play?

Comments

• only silly asians
  • Only silly Koreans.
  • I only play fastest map ever, with computer opponents, because I can't spend 5 more hours a day feverishly clicking a mouse.
  • I also don't own the game, so I suppose I'm contextually ahead of myself still.
  • Yeah, having a game helps when trying to play a game. I just saw that so many people play LOL, and figured maybe a couple of you megalomaniacs played SC2.

If anyone does, add me on b.net. OnlyInDreams.
    I usually play 1v1s, but I'de be down for some team games or even some silly ums maps.
  • I'll try to play you sometime I can steal my friends computer. The only thing I ask is to be fair and play a map you have no idea about because I'm familiar with a (normal) build order and unit abilities but I'm clueless about 99% of the maps.
  • Well, I took like 3 ladder seasons off. So the maps this season are all new to me too.
  • Anyone wanna play Civ 4?
  • I play civ 5. What is multiplayer like on civ?
  • I play civ 5. What is multiplayer like on civ?
    I would play but I know no one that plays Civ5, plus I still prefer the 4th one. I might reinstall and have a feel again.

Multiplayer on civ is fun, its a bit like Football Manager tho, but just set a time limit and its ok. Otherwise you'd be waiting for decades before you move through the decades lol.
  • I should get SC2, but I would only play UMS games like I did on Brood War.
  • I play ciph 5 yet no one wants to play with me, only got gua12dia/ chunke12 to play with me and not ophten at all because i haphe exams coming up.

btw no one can beat me in ciph 5
  • edited April 2012
    also silent butte12phly plays sc2, he was on a p12ophessional sc2 team ea12lie12
  • I should get SC2, but I would only play UMS games like I did on Brood War.
    I play those too. Come play silly games!