Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Update] Lynog's English

edited April 2012 in General
Still lost somewhere in North Texas.

Comments

• I thought he was British although he talks like an Irishman
  • Hes from liverpool, they are known to type like they have downsyndrome.

Ever seen one finish a sentence with "laaaa"? Thats right, thats the text equivalent of drooling while talking.
  • sup with you zeal, why so much hate laaaaaa?
  • Haha you're fun to fuck with. These other chumps dont play along :(
  • All in all i must say this thread is huge fail, The creator is defo a peado laaaaaa
  • I always thought Lynog was African
  • I always thought Lynog was African
  • All in all i must say this thread is huge fail, The creator is defo a peado laaaaaa
    yeah Flazer should make one to talk about your fat ankles

• no matter what though Scousers always rule SK when we grace it with our presence :)
  • At least for the first 3weeks until everyone finds out who u are and KT you.
  • the first weeks are all that matter faith. Whoever finishes no1 will know deep in his soul he was a bitch when the scousers were alive
  • Is faithless your guys' multi? He has so much scouse sperm leaking from his mouth, its debatable whether he even eats real food anymore.
  • faithless just says it how he sees is zeal. He knows who the real bad guys are and he doesnt buy into all the bullshit the chumps talk coz they cant compete B-)
  • Hahaha he acts like we really hate you tho and is always the first to jump on your nuts. I see now why TrainingBra worked so well.

• edited April 2012
    ya wank nigger nigger scouser sum dood died in a bar it was kool lolololol fag go back to afrika
  • My name is Jerry Erikkson and i have eaten another mans penis, it was quite delicious
  • Is faithless your guys' multi? He has so much scouse sperm leaking from his mouth, its debatable whether he even eats real food anymore.
    tbf what he said was fact haha

From your point of view I am sure you believe that. The rest of us not so much.
    From your point of view I am sure you believe that. The rest of us not so much.
    The rest of you dont believe that we are only top for the first 3 weeks until we are killed?

what is there to not believe about that...thats what happens
  • I think sme people interpret that As rank 1,2,3 which is defo not typical. Suppose your definition of top definees how you view it
  • Sup Miltu
  • I think sme people interpret that As rank 1,2,3 which is defo not typical. Suppose your definition of top definees how you view it
    Its not typical that we are 1,2,3 ? It has certainly been the case for the past 6 or 7 rounds that we have played..id say thats pretty typical lately
  • Haha wasnt aero rank 1 last rd? And amog too
  • Lynog amog and me was 1,2,3 until we died, then aero was #1
    round before that it was lynog me jones and moonlight

• Could have sworn last rd looked different.. Meh, hazy memory. I just like seeing you guysdefend your sk pride :)
  • edited April 2012

After lynog was dead from #1...jones and me as KT as that screen was taken for war statlines.

Not defending pride just refreshing your memory that it is typical for scousers to rule sk :)

Yes, that is an awesome ghibli firefox bar

• Nice screenshot, Danny.

After lynog was dead from #1...jones and me as KT as that screen was taken for war statlines.

Not defending pride just refreshing your memory that it is typical for scousers to rule sk :)

Yes, that is an awesome ghibli firefox bar

Pretty sure the round before that was the round we had 1-4 aswel, with alex in our premi..

• edited April 2012
    I always thought Lynog was a CRAZY Arab, with all his extremist ideology. Then I found out he was a Scouse and man thats x100 worse.

WUV YOU LYNOG!
  • Lynog was the final person thrown out of England and sent to an Australian penal colony.